“Best Thai Food on the South Shore”
Review of Sweet Lemons

Sweet Lemons
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Thai
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Thai Food on the South Shore”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is the best and most authentic Thai food that we have found on the south shore and Boston. (We have been to Thailand!) their Pad se ew is the best dish and their summer rolls are a family favorite. Try the crunchy basil Pad Thai--yum!

Visited September 2013

none of your business
“TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

As a nice treat to myself, I decided to go to sweet lemons today. I went in and ordered my absolute favorite chicken wings and the chicken szechuan to go. I didn't have to wait long. I looked in the bag saw the chicken wings on top and on the bottom there was packaged meal so I happily went on my way home. When I got home (which is about 1/2 hour away) I took everything out of the bag. Wings looked good, but unfortunately there was a totally different chicken meal in the bottom of the bag! I was pretty frustrated because there was not one person in the restaurant, so its hard to imagine that they got orders mixed up. I drove ALLLLLL the way back and I cannot express how horrible things went from there. I asked what exactly was in the meal I ordered in case I was mistaken. The answer to "what is in the szechuan chicken" was "chicken" which was said with a chuckle. I then told them that my order was wrong and I required the correct meal. I also said that I needed my money back considering I had driven there, home, and there again. Thats about 1/2 EACH WAY. The man there argued with me about giving me my money. He turned his back and ordered someone else to do it. I got all the way home and realized that they got the last laugh. Despite my thorough examination of the meal before I left I failed to realize that there was no sauce on it at all. So what I received was boiled chicken and stir fried vegetable with absolutely no seasoning on it. There was a Sweet Lemons location in Abington that I used to frequent. The service was wonderful and the food amazing. Unfortunately the location in Weymouth is nothing like that. Poorly done Sweet Lemons.

• Visited July 2013
Pennsylvania
“Just OK - wouldn't go back”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had takeout from this restaurant on Saturday, March 31st. Everything was ready when we went to pick it up so that part was good. The rest was just OK. The spring rolls and sauce were not memorable. The Pad Thai was just not good. I eat a lot of Pad Thai and I was expecting peanuts and bean sprouts for crunch and there were none and nothing else in the dish looked or tasted fresh. No one else in my group was impressed with their dishes either. The only reason we ate here is because Lime Leaf is closed for a month. We'll be glad when they open again. Would not go to Sweet Lemons again. I'm struggling between a rating of Average and Poor. I'm deciding to go with Poor based on the fact that I would not eat here again.

• Visited March 2013
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Upgrading my review...”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We eat here quite a lot because my partner loves them. I am upgrading my review for one reason. I order the soup with pineapple in it and a side of brown rice. I like to mix the rice in the soup. Add a good dose of pepper from the table shaker. I was on fire for a couple hours. Very delicious.

• Visited February 2013
boston
“the best”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

wonderful owners and staff. have never had anything but wonderful food and service. My favorite place to go.

• Visited December 2012