“Just OK - wouldn't go back”
Review of Sweet Lemons

Sweet Lemons
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had takeout from this restaurant on Saturday, March 31st. Everything was ready when we went to pick it up so that part was good. The rest was just OK. The spring rolls and sauce were not memorable. The Pad Thai was just not good. I eat a lot of Pad Thai and I was expecting peanuts and bean sprouts for crunch and there were none and nothing else in the dish looked or tasted fresh. No one else in my group was impressed with their dishes either. The only reason we ate here is because Lime Leaf is closed for a month. We'll be glad when they open again. Would not go to Sweet Lemons again. I'm struggling between a rating of Average and Poor. I'm deciding to go with Poor based on the fact that I would not eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Lemons

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We eat here quite a lot because my partner loves them. I am upgrading my review for one reason. I order the soup with pineapple in it and a side of brown rice. I like to mix the rice in the soup. Add a good dose of pepper from the table shaker. I was on fire for a couple hours. Very delicious.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

wonderful owners and staff. have never had anything but wonderful food and service. My favorite place to go.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Our family has been going to this unassuming, small restaurant for years, especially on birthdays. Extremely friendly waitstaff with helpful tips on what to order and absolutely delicicious food! Love the mango curry and the lychee nuts (really a fruit) are a must try!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The shumai are a must, as are the Korean pancake and the chicken puffs. Lovely atmosphere, good service, reasonable prices. Worth a trip to dine at this great place.