“Consistently Outstanding”
Review of Chiara Bistro

Chiara Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Chiara Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Westwood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barlow Lane
“Consistently Outstanding”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My family and I frequent Chiara often. The food and service is outstanding.....not outstanding for the burbs....just outstanding. The food is a treat and the entire staff makes this a warm and inviting environment. Chiara should be recognized as one of the best restaurants in Boston...it just happens to be around the corner from my suburban home! Lucky me.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Melizondo

mendon mass
“Mediterranean? i am not sure if the owners know what that means”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

i am not sure why they call this a Mediterranean bistro, its nothing more then a meat and potato restaurant five items on the menu we had two and both were awfull a steak with fries for $28 that was tuff to eat and a porkchop with very sandy greens for $27, i would never go there again

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank georgat
Boston, Massachusetts
“Exceeded my expectations for a special family meal!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

My girls, 20 and 22, were home for the weekend, a rare treat for us. We decided that we wanted to go out for a special meal, and I did some research. My husband and I had been to Chaira once with friends, and I had wanted to return. We could not have been more pleased. The service was impeccable. The food was perfect. I had the beet salad with apples and walnuts. The bone-in pork chop with a lovely chutney. The Apple Streudel with Vanilla Ice Cream. The meal was fantastic. And the waitress did two impressive things to make our evening even better. She took our picture in front of the fireplace (across the restaurant!) and she left the pot of coffee with me when I asked her. Gracious. I give the restaurant an A.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank seelenbeads
Boston, Massachusetts
“Eclectic best describes this restaurant”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Diverse menu, good service but the food was salty for our liking. The first time we walked in, we witnessed what seemed to be a more upscale restaurant which had some customers neatly dressed and others in shorts and sneakers. We got the feeling that the restaurant was trying to be everything to everybody. The staff were very accommodating and pleasant.

Disappointing since it was our second visit.

• Visited August 2011
Westwood, Massachusetts
“excellent food and friendly servers”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My wife and I found Chiara restaurant to be an enjoyable evening for our anniversary with a relaxing atmosphere, delicious food and friendly service. It is located in Westwod MA

• Visited September 2011