“Words can't describe”

Budget Inn of Westwood
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Westwood
Budget Inn of Westwood
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Westwood
“Words can't describe”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

By far the nastiest place ive ever been!!! The room smelled like curry and old people. The toilet didn't flush, the bathroom window did not have a shade or screen and the ac did not turn on. I was afraid to even lift up the covers, so I couldn't tell you what the sheets looked like. I'm pretty sure the "housekeepers" were drug addicts too. I'm literally starting to itch as I recap on this is nightmare....YUCK!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
7 Thank dgordon816

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Butte, Montana
Reviewed October 28, 2013

That photo is NOT the budget inn. The budget inn is a herpes infested dump, spend the extra money and stay at the Holiday Inn, Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn, or Hilton, all relatively close by as you will end up spending the same extra on medical bills after spending one night in the nasty bodily fluid stained room.

Room Tip: If you leave for the day, they rent your room out to hookers and drug dealers while you are out. Wat...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank Joe R
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night because all the other hotels were booked when we came up for Patriots training camp. The rooms were absolutely filthy, the owners were shady, it is located in a questionable suburb of Boston, and the amenities were cheap and not worth it! We had to mute the TV because it would not turn off at night. The "thing" they gave us to stand on after getting out of the shower was a cheap piece of paper- not even a real towel. Staying in this hotel prompted us to promise ourselves that we would spring for a decent hotel no matter the cost. PLEASE do yourself a favor and spend the few extra dollars to stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank tjg523
Atlanta
Reviewed May 6, 2007

If you are stranded in the dead of winter and have to choose betwen sleeping in this motel from hell or sleeping on the sidewalk outside, I would wholeheartedly recommend that you get a sleeping bag and tough it out on the street!!!!

This was absolutely the worst motel experience of my life. The place is absolutely filthy and if you are staying for more than one night, they do not come in to clean your room. The towels look like used dishcloths. The bedsheets had BLOOD stains on them and it was obvious that they had not been changed in months. The room smelled horrible. We were given a smoking room and it was impossible to breathe. Talk about secondary smoke inhalation!

This is the type of institution where truckers bring prostitutes for a couple of hours. I hate to think of what went on in the sheets before I got there.

The bathroom and carpet was so dirty I was afraid to take my shoes off and was nervous about stepping into the shower.

I could go on and on, but I think I have given you enough so that you can consider your self duly forewarned. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

• Liked — it was on a major highway
  • Disliked — the filth and the dirty sheets
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
19 Thank haitiqueen
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 8, 2003

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in Very Dirty!! It was like a nightmare.. Bed was Crooked. Garbage was full when I got into the room. I will never stay here again!~

25 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westwood
Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
Hilton Boston Dedham
Hilton Boston Dedham
#1 of 4 in Dedham
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham

Been to Budget Inn of Westwood? Share your experiences!