Do not go to this restaurant! We went with another couple and had to eat the food, praying the whole time that our family didn't get food poisoning or ecoli!!! Greasy, unrecognizable food! Our chairs were sticky and the waitstaff was to say the least ridiculous. We should have known it sucked when we were the only ppl in the restaurant besides of course the bar rats. Needless to say we ended
Up with the mcbrick the mcsweats and a big ole mcshit
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.