“Great Restaurant”

Kozy Nook Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a full service family restaurant that provides home cooked meals at an affordable price. We offer a full bar. We have a great kids menu. All items on our menu are available for takeout.
Westport, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for 30 years. It is nice to see how they have grown and now in their new spot. The restaurant is very clean, food is food and service is great too. My favorite is the Teriyaki Chicken. It is cooked perfectly and comes with a pinapple & cherry. The clamboil stew is also very good.

• Visited November 2013

Beacon Falls
“Good food get your moneys worth”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times over a few years, and have not been disapointed, Our waitress was always good, the prices were fair, and the quality & quantity of the food was good. I had a pastrami sandwich on a roll that was stuffed with pastrami. Great family restaurant that will not break the bank.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank david F
Swansea, Massachusetts
“Great food, Poor Service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have to say that I do enjoy their food, but the service is lacking and the staff is not properly trained. Today I had breakfast there and my waitress and the hostess were too busy chatting with one particular couple so I had to wait 20 minutes for my check and 2 other patrons had to get up to get the waitress to address problems with their orders! Upon leaving I said something, nicely I may add, to the waitress who essentially scolded me for saying something as the waitress has personal issues. No apology, no concern, but then again, she had been SITTING down talking to the same patrons. Never going back.

• Visited September 2012
Scarsdale, New York
“Awesome and friendly for kids”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Reasonable prices, great service with friendly staff. Kids loved it and hostess was super nice. Cannot go wrong.

Fall River, Massachusetts
“Affordable,good food”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Ate breakfast here with my wife and son. Good value for the money...the home fries were lacking as we only got about 7 pieces of potatoes each and the omelette was a little short on cheese...otherwise,the service was good,the coffee cup never got a chance to see the bottom