TripAdvisor

Blueprint American Bar And Grille
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed May 8, 2019

4 of us ent last Sat. and it was great. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. The dining is separate from the bar so not too noisy. We had Grilled cheese with short ribs, Almond crusted chicken and Pastrami sandwich. All of us were pleased with our meals.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed February 24, 2019

My first visit here - wasn't sure what to expect. The outside (in a strip type mall) was uninviting and it was not particularly clear where the entrance was. Fortunately one member of our group had been here before. We were here for a late lunch and were put at a high top table in the bar area. I have a feeling that maybe they weren't using the regular dining room at this mid afternoon time. But, for somebody here on a first visit, the high top table with a big screen TV directly behind it and the entrance to the kitchen or serving prep area on the other side of the table, made a bad first impression. Fortunately, our waitress was terrific and the food very good, so my first impression was replaced by a more favorable view. Our waitress was the perfect combination of friendly and attentive and funny without be overbearing or annoying. A plus. My cobb salad was large enough for leftovers and very fresh tasting. Two of my fellow diners had the mac on mac grilled cheese and the 4th person had the harvest grilled cheese. All were happy with their selections. I would definitely try this restaurant again either for dinner or a late night sit at the bar.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Great, quick service for lunch. The waitress was friendly and great with the 4 kids with us! The food was great and beer selection very impressive. We were excited to try local beer from Wachusett brewing Co.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2018

My sister and I tried this place on Saturday on our way back from Tufts. We had the House Made Guacamole for an appetizer. It came with beautifully colored tortilla chips and the guacamole was delicious. I had the Bourbon Grilled Steak Tips for dinner with the shoestring french fries and asparagus as sides. The steak tips were very tender and cooked well and the sauce was yummy but a little too sweet. The fried Jalapenos on top of the steak tips were pretty soggy. The french fries, which were nice and thin and looked appetizing, were limp and arrived fairly cold. I love asparagus and it didn't disappoint. Sometimes when you get asparagus it can be too soft, but this asparagus, even though it was very thin, was not overcooked. It was just crispy enough and delicious. My sister had the Baked Haddock and thought it was very tasty. She had the mashed potatoes instead of the fries and thought they were very good. In retrospect, I wish I had ordered the mashed potatoes instead. The Blueprint has an amazing selection of draught beer. We both tried the 16 ounce Wachusett Brewing Company BOO-YEAH! It was very tasty with just a hint of spice we couldn't name in the background. It was really enjoyable. While some people complained about the service, our waitress was sweet and friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

They have a good beer selection. Food was good. We were in a side room that lacks in atmosphere. Staff friendly but service was kinda slow.

Date of visit: August 2018