“Overall decent meal”

Blueprint American Bar And Grille
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed September 9, 2018

My sister and I tried this place on Saturday on our way back from Tufts. We had the House Made Guacamole for an appetizer. It came with beautifully colored tortilla chips and the guacamole was delicious. I had the Bourbon Grilled Steak Tips for dinner with the shoestring french fries and asparagus as sides. The steak tips were very tender and cooked well and the sauce was yummy but a little too sweet. The fried Jalapenos on top of the steak tips were pretty soggy. The french fries, which were nice and thin and looked appetizing, were limp and arrived fairly cold. I love asparagus and it didn't disappoint. Sometimes when you get asparagus it can be too soft, but this asparagus, even though it was very thin, was not overcooked. It was just crispy enough and delicious. My sister had the Baked Haddock and thought it was very tasty. She had the mashed potatoes instead of the fries and thought they were very good. In retrospect, I wish I had ordered the mashed potatoes instead. The Blueprint has an amazing selection of draught beer. We both tried the 16 ounce Wachusett Brewing Company BOO-YEAH! It was very tasty with just a hint of spice we couldn't name in the background. It was really enjoyable. While some people complained about the service, our waitress was sweet and friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

They have a good beer selection. Food was good. We were in a side room that lacks in atmosphere. Staff friendly but service was kinda slow.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Sat on the porch. Not a lot of charm near parking lot but it is quiet and weather lovely. Preferred it to bar atmosphere inside.

Short-rib sandwich was outstanding served with horseradish pickles on the side. Best I’ve ever had. All around very gourmet.

Our waitress was terrific and the service excellent.

I didn’t have high expectations but I left wanting to return soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We needed a dinner place on a road trip and the fish and chips were fantastic!! So much food and so good! Our server could not have been nicer. We highly recommend Blueprint!

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I'm amazed that a great restaurant can't be housed in that location. The food is average to below. We have gone a few times to give it a chance and have never been impressed. The place has never been even half full whenever we have gone there. We need a great restaurant in the area that people want to go to. This isn't it.

Date of visit: June 2018