“Great new place”

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great new place”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in one night and we loved it. Great new bar/restaurant it had an upbeat atmosphere which we loved along with great food and a extensive drink menu. Loved it. We will be regulars

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 0704Mokeski

Westminster, MA
“Great for a young couple's night out”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I heard a lot about this newly renovated restaurant and wanted to check it out.

Cosmetic:
The first impression was great! The colors and hanging lights are just gorgeous.

Drinks:
My husband, being a beer brewer himself, LOVED the beer selection. I loved the unique list of cocktails. I find it hard to explain the bartenders what I like.

Service:
We were greeted right away with a smile and asked if we had a preference for where we wanted to sit. I thought this was very nice, since I don't like sitting at the bar and was happy to have had the choice. Our waitress was very nice but not overly friendly....but that was ok since I can't stand when waitresses sit next to me to take my order, lean on the table, etc.

FOOD:
Being a vegetarian married to a meatatarian, it's often hard to find a place to make us BOTH excited. This menu had enough to satiate both of our needs. I even asked if they could just leave out the chicken out of a dish and there was no hesitation. It was delicious! We saw the table next to us get the nachos....we are DEFINITELY checking those out next time.

We will DEFINITELY be coming back! In fact my husband even returned later that week with a buddy to sit at the bar and watch the game.

• Visited October 2013