“Not great...”

Add it.
Wachusett Village Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Join us for true New England fare and atmosphere. Wachusett Village Inn welcomes you to a truly unique dining experience. Our poolside or fireside dining welcomes you no matter what the season brings.
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Not great...”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We are staying on the inn and even with the "deal" we got on dinner it wasn't a great experience. The waitress was new - ok- but not trained and got no help. Our apps arrived well before our drinks! The apps were large and reasonably priced and ok - nachos and goat cheese and artichoke dip. We waited too long for entrees (mediocre swordfish and steak) and the wine we ordered with dinner came after we were done! And with no apology. Not acceptable. Not a lot of choices around here but can't recommend it.

Sturbridge, Massachusetts
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped there for diner one night. Only to be disapointed. The waitresses (2) where terrific. Actually the the best thing of the whole meal. BBQ Ribs over cooked,(Hard time cutting with sharp knife) salmon was ok but did not serve with Bernsise sauce as requested. The Crem'Brulette was under cooked. The poor waitresses where trying to do bartend and waitress. To bad the cook couldn't do as well as the waitresses. Apparently they can only do one order ticket at a time. The place needs a complete overhaul.
But that's M O P. ONLY it used to a great place now it seems to be just a place for skiers to go at the end of the day.

1 Thank Reed D
Leominster, Massachusetts
“great place to stay”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

liked the friendliness and overall cleanliness and value for the price hotel rooms are the best place to stay

Visited October 2012
Boxborough, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrific Service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband , son and I had dinner here on Monday night. Only one server taking care of the bar and dining room. We should have left when my husband noticed all of the tables looking annoyed waiting for service, tables needed to be cleaned, checks paid, etc. I was sympathetic at first, since there was only one person working. However, when the waitress brought my son's dessert (which was the wrong one by the way) while we were still eating dinner, I have to say I have never seen such rude service. She actually moved his dinner plate aside and set the dessert down in front of him. My husband and I were speechless, as we have never encountered something like this before. She never asked my husband and I if we wanted dessert and coffee, never thanked us for coming, when we were the last table in the dining room/bar. When my husband asked for the check, we had all finished our dinners, she dropped off the check and left all our empty, dirty plates on the table. As my husband said, we will never go there again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank CaroleZup
Leominster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Easter Brunch 2012”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife, and I had a wonderful time at your Easter Brunch. We were very pleased with the food especially the clam chowder. What impressed us the most, however, was our server, Ms. Kim Server (that is really her last name). Kim has excellent inter-personal skills and was extremely efficient and went to great lengths to ensure that our experience was an extremely positive one.

Kim is a highly motivated and very professional staff member who is an excellent representative for your Inn. We were equally impressed by the overall courtesy and efficiency displayed by the other staff members with whom we came in contact with.

• Visited April 2012