“great place to stay”

Add it.
Wachusett Village Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Join us for true New England fare and atmosphere. Wachusett Village Inn welcomes you to a truly unique dining experience. Our poolside or fireside dining welcomes you no matter what the season brings.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

liked the friendliness and overall cleanliness and value for the price hotel rooms are the best place to stay

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband , son and I had dinner here on Monday night. Only one server taking care of the bar and dining room. We should have left when my husband noticed all of the tables looking annoyed waiting for service, tables needed to be cleaned, checks paid, etc. I was sympathetic at first, since there was only one person working. However, when the waitress brought my son's dessert (which was the wrong one by the way) while we were still eating dinner, I have to say I have never seen such rude service. She actually moved his dinner plate aside and set the dessert down in front of him. My husband and I were speechless, as we have never encountered something like this before. She never asked my husband and I if we wanted dessert and coffee, never thanked us for coming, when we were the last table in the dining room/bar. When my husband asked for the check, we had all finished our dinners, she dropped off the check and left all our empty, dirty plates on the table. As my husband said, we will never go there again.

1  Thank CaroleZup
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife, and I had a wonderful time at your Easter Brunch. We were very pleased with the food especially the clam chowder. What impressed us the most, however, was our server, Ms. Kim Server (that is really her last name). Kim has excellent inter-personal skills and was extremely efficient and went to great lengths to ensure that our experience was an extremely positive one.

Kim is a highly motivated and very professional staff member who is an excellent representative for your Inn. We were equally impressed by the overall courtesy and efficiency displayed by the other staff members with whom we came in contact with.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Buffet consisted of made-to-order omelet station, fruit, juices, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, waffles, breads, muffins, pastries, and plenty of good coffee. $12.00 per person as of this writing. Good value with good service.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Wnen we visited the place was almost deserted except for 1 large party of about 12, which seemed to put the staff into a major fluster. The service was really slow although the food itsefl was excellent and innovative. Go if you do not have a problem with time!