“New Bartender was disappointing”
Review of Belle's Bistro - CLOSED

Belle's Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Belle's Bistro is permanently closed
Littleton, Massachusetts
“New Bartender was disappointing”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Okay - so I visited Belle's bar twice, once last night and once tonight. Both times the bartender Kelsea was extremely disappointing. I have been to Belle's many times before that and have thoroughly enjoyed the drinks there (Espresso Martini is a favorite..). We were there last night and had a Berry Berry and White Chocolate Martini - both only tasted of alcohol. I am sure if you like really heavy pours of booze you might enjoy these drinks ( I was fearful of a match being anywhere near my drink). I personally don't like my drink to taste like alcohol. That's the point of drinking to me - to enjoy the flavors and not taste a bitterness or feel like I will be buzzed after 1 drink. I won't be going back for a while - or at least until I figure out what Kelsea's schedule is.

and FTR - The food is amazing - I will still always come here for food - just not the drinks.. If you do come for dinner make sure you attempt a reservation - they are very busy and it's hard to get a seat otherwise. (Even the bar only has 6 seats).

• Visited May 2013

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Very Good!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I like this place. Service was attentive. Food was very good. I had the BBQ beef short-ribs, the sauce was good, served with no bones or fat...I would eat there again.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank allchargedup1949
Westford, Massachusetts
“Belle's is a small, hidden gem. Dinner only”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Belle's is perfect!! Imaginative chef, superb wait staff, cozy rooms (3 + bar/ high top main room). Great place for special event celebration, or to impress someone, or romantic dining. Best banana cream pie I have ever eaten! :)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Emily002
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“A business dinner that wasn't spoiled by the business”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The good: The food. Everyone talked about how good their selection was. The wine. A pair of slightly fussy wine lovers from Napa Valley did the selections and were pleased with the results. Cheerful and friendly service.

The bad: The cramped seating in order to accommodate our group.

The curious: the cheerful and friendly wait staff vanished for extended periods of time. Busy night or understaffed? Don't know, and it didn't spoil our meal.

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank sgkiser
Big Flats, NY
“Fantastic food! Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I went to Belle's Bistro last week when we were traveling in the area. We were pleasantly surprised by this little gem of a restaurant. The service was fantastic. The wine list was extensive. The food was some of the best I have ever had. The appetizers were delicious, but the scallops and risotto were the best I have ever eaten. The chef even visited our table to be sure everything was ok!
What a treat this restaurant is!
We will be back!