“Excellent alternative to fast food along the Mass Pike!”
Review of Pauls Diner

Pauls Diner
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Westford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent alternative to fast food along the Mass Pike!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I were driving west from Maine and saw this sign along the turnpike (food next exit sign) and figured we'd give it a try. Only 1/2 mile off the hwy, it's a homey diner with a devoted local following. Excellent food, very friendly staff and homey decor.

We were there around 10am on a Monday morning and the place was packed, and obviously understaffed. The server told us she had no idea why they were so busy, and someone had called in sick so they were scrambling. Despite the rush, they were smiling and even one of the cooks was helping to run food out to the tables.

Try "The Debbie" omelette - homemade corned beef hash with choice of cheese, along with the usual sides. Delicious!

• Visited August 2012

North Carolina
“First visit definitelyNOT the last...”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great place for a no-bones breakfast (BREAKFAST ONLY) served fast and with a smile! The omlets were amazing; spinach fresh, cheese well melted and the eggs not scortched at all. Homefries were slightly garlicy with a crisp side and not dried out. Juice was a good size and the coffee was fresh. We arrived at 12:15 and they didn't hurry us out, ordered AND SERVED within 8 minutes and told to relaxe and eat at our own pace (they closed - not take any more customers - at 12:30 that day).

The pics on the wall are the best - all patrons with their t-shirt at different locations throughout the world, all clearly identified for your review - that was a nice touch by the locals.

• Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“terrific value”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Pauls is my favorite lunch spot. It is as close to home cooking as you can get- IF you are lucky enough to live with a really good cook. It is good food ,in generous portions , for very reasonable prices. The sandwiches are stuffed full , just the way i would make it a home. The breakfast plates are heaped with goodness.

Visited July 2012
Hudson, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I meet at Paul's at least a few times a month for breakfast. Always delicious, and everyone is friendly. It is obviously a very popular place for all kinds of gatherings. It is not the best kept secret any longer!!

Visited June 2012
midwest
“So-so”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I stopped here for breakfast, tempted by the name. Now, to me, a "diner" has a different style of food than what I actually received. The home fries had no taste to them, and they were simply cubed white potatoes. The scrambled eggs tasted fine, as did the wheat toast... coffee was also boring, but well-stocked. In short, I'd characterize the meal as, well, just plain old bland. On the plus side, the staff was friendly and service was fine. It definitely is a place frequented by locals, and I imagine that if I lived in town, I'd go there, too. However, I don't, and it's not worth me going off the highway to visit in the future.

1 Thank JM2010Midwest