Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
$159
Westford Regency Inn(Westford)(Great Value!)
$125
$189
$139
$119
UMassLowellInn
All reviewshighway sideroad noisecomplimentary breakfastboiled eggsking suitevery pleasant staythe breakfast areagreat place to stayyogurtnice breakfastthe hotel is cleanbusiness tripstayed one nightindoor pooleasy accessbed was very comfortableconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

First stay in Littleton so I dont know the area very well. But if you are in Littleton for business or for pleasure I might add. I highly recommend this place. Very enjoyable stay, friendly staff. Great first impression.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2013

No complaints whatsoever. Room was quiet as we stayed on the third floor away from the I-495 traffic side. The room itself was very nice, bed was comfortable, room amenities were more than expected. They provided a coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator and even a package of microwavable popcorn. Breakfast area was in a sunny room and the food was plentiful. A hot breakfast was available with a scrambled western omelet, sausage, rolled pancakes, make-U-own waffles, fresh fruits, cereal, juices and coffee. The hotel staff were pleasant and very helpful. If we're up this way we would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mikeegan122569, Regional VP on behalf of the General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Bob

Thank you for selecting our Hampton Inn & Suites for your overnight needs while enroute to Laconia. I am pleased to know that you would choose to stay with us again in the need should arise. Perhaps your trip to Laconia for "Bike Week" will become an annual tradition that we can be part of?

General Manager.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My 2 brothers and I stayed at the hotel due to its proximity to a local sporting event. We had a lot of gear with us as we were competitors in the event. The staff suggested we move to an available handicap room so we would have some extra space and provided a roll away bed. The room was great, the beds were comfortable, and the staff were great. Although they had a good selection of breakfast items, I would only rate it average for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mikeegan122569, Regional VP posted for the General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Scott-
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites for your stay in the area. I am pleased our hotel team was able to take such good care of you. Our complimentary amenities , such as our On The House Hot Breakfast, are very important to us and we strive to be above average in all areas. Any additional feedback you can provide to help us improve your impression of our breakfast buffet would be welcomed.
Please feel free to contact me at the hotel.
General Manger.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed two nights: 9-11 May 2013
We were upgraded to Room 401 this time. Guess what? it was the same layout as where we stayed the prior time in 301, but the trees were about 15 feet shorter! Ha ha They had already upgraded us so it wasn’t necessary to ask. Great front desk service at all times during our stay, as usual here. I did find out that they have approximately 7 smoking rooms on the other end of the 4th floor. I assumed the building was totally smoke free, and the guy checking me in said they were trying. That would make this an even more desirable property. As I’ve said in my prior reviews, this is a top notch Hampton Inn. I wouldn’t give it a 5 if it were an Intercontinental, a Hilton, etc., but it’s top notch for its brand. Breakfast was better the first morning but good both days. Day 1) mini cheese omelets and sausage Day 2) Premade scrambled eggs, sausage, and French toast sticks. Both days, they had all the usual other things such as waffle, boiled eggs, breads, fruits, cereals, coffee, tea, juices, etc. The one person I want to specifically mention in this review is Kathy. When I returned on the afternoon of the 10th, I tried to get into the ice machine room with no success. I saw her and said my key works for the room but the not the ice room. She let me in the ice room and then as I returned to my room where the card worked, she insisted on going down to the lobby and getting me a new key that would work in both. This was above and beyond. Thanks. I don’t carry cash since I charge everything and then pay in full each month so that I get maximum rewards but would have given her a tip so I got $5 from a friend and intended to tip her on Saturday, but she was off. Next time, she will get the $5. She is a great asset for this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest-
Thank you for your continued patronage to our Hampton Inn & Suites.
We appreciate your loyalty and your feedback. I am very pleased that you took the time to recognize one of our long term team members, Kathy.
She certainly does have the Hamptonality Spirit and is asset to our team and to our guests.
I will share your comments with her and the rest of our team.
Thank you again and we look forward to your return trip!
General Manager.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Overall our experience at this hotel was very good. The rooms were clean, fairly large and had a spacious bathroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast included fresh fruit, cold and hot cereal, hard boiled eggs waffles, muffins and toast. The lobby was small but adequate. Wi-Fi was great. My only complaint was that they did not have any refrigerator or coffee pot in the rooms, and had minimal "extras".

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family