Stayed one Night: 2-3 March 2013
Back for just one night this time and upgraded to the larger room (Room 301) and just next door to where we stayed in November. Everything was ok. Please see prior review for room description and other details. They have corrected the channel guide, and it is now accurate. This time breakfast was actually pretty good with cheese omelets and two types of sausage links, although I am not sure what made them different except the size. One was thick and shorter, and the other was thin and a little longer. Breakfast area was full of kids in town for soccer so it was not quiet. Food was readily available so they were either restocking quickly or the kids weren’t eating-just playing their video games and talking a lot. Check-in was very efficient with nice young lady who told us how they put her in the room over the blizzard weekend 3 weeks prior where someone died. It’s at the other end of the 3rd floor, and the number was increased by 2. If you check, there is a room number missing; also, the signs pointing right and left once you step off the elevator show the old number so that room’s number is not even included in the range. Parking lot was more crowded this time, but we parked by the back door without any issues. Snow piles were everywhere from 3 weeks ago, but most of the lot was clear and available. I didn’t use the gym so not sure if they have updated anything. Not really that much to add to prior review, but I still give this hotel a 5 as far as Hampton Inns go. Great staff, room and common areas clean, quiet most of the time, safe, etc. As long as there is a good breakfast offered, this remains a great place to stay in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites® Westford Chelmsford hotel is a great vacation retreat, whether it's sunny or snowing. Our Westford, MA hotel is just two miles from the Nashoba Valley Ski Area – home to excellent skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and great live music, sports, and events all summer long. Our Westford hotel is also minutes from Kimball Farm, with its driving range, mini golf, bumper boats, country store, and legendary ice cream. We're close to pro and college sports at Tsongas Arena, as well as theatre and concerts at Lowell Memorial Auditorium. Groton School and Lawrence Academy, two of the best college prep schools in the country, are also just a short drive away. Visiting for business? Westford Technology Park – and all of the businesses on Technology Park Drive – are within a half mile of our hotel. Our Westford Hampton Inn & Suites is convenient for visits to Nagog Park, IBM, Juniper Networks, Tyco, and many other key business destinations. Few Westford hotels can match our friendliness and attention to detail, so why not book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Westford - Chelmsford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford Hotel Westford
- Hampton Inn Westford
- Westford Hampton Inn