“Definitely going back here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rangoli Grill

Rangoli Grill
Ranked #20 of 54 Restaurants in Westford
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fast casual Indian restaurant offering healthy, fresh food for eat-in or take out. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and non-vegetarian items and savory snacks are on the menu. A Chaat bar for those in a mood for a quick snack or a side salad. Specialty beverages include Mango Lassi, Iced Chai Latte, and Masala hot tea. Beer and wine including a large variety of Indian and craft beers. Catering services available for all size office and social events.
“Definitely going back here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

This is sort of like a fast food Indian place, although tastes much better than your typical fast food restaurant. I really loved everything about it. First, the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful... you could really tell that they wanted you to have the best experience possible. Second, it was all specialized to your liking. No complaints about the food... seemed like very good quality and well made overall. Everything tasted great. Looking forward to going back again soon.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank deirdremannion

Boston, Massachusetts
“odd concept, not your average indian restautant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

When I called this place to ask about their menu and what I could expect for lunch yesterday, I was asked whether I knew Chipotle Grill. These guys fancy themselves to be like Chipotle Grill for Indian food. Ok, sounded like it could be worth a try. .. Also because my friend Tommy asked me about it.

So, they offer a rice bowl or a wrap with any or all of chole (garbanzo beans) rajma (kidney beans) and either paneer, or chicken. I had the rice bowl (served in a disposable bowl) with chole, rajma and paneer.

it wasn't a "memorable" meal. the paneer was clearly frozen at some point in time recently. The chole and rajma were not particularly flavorful.

They also had a chaat bar (indian street food). I would expect that a restaurant would use real puri for their bhel-puri offering. But no, they use store bought crisps.

The place was easy to find, it was clean and the service was cheerful and helpful.

There was nothing bad about the food but ... If I wanted a burrito, I would go to a Mexican place. If I wanted a ride bowl, I'd go to just about any other Indian restaurant in a 5mile radius. And their chaat bar is a joke.

Sorry Tommy, I won't merry you here for lunch ;)

• Visited October 2013