“Better the second time ...”
Review of Evviva Cucina

Evviva Cucina
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Westford
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Better the second time ...”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I went here when they first opened and I was not impressed and had no interest in going back. Some friends picked this place to meet, so I tried it again. It was much better. The food was yummy, the service was good, and the sangria was delish. The atmosphere is a bit odd here, but if you're with good company you won't notice. Worth a visit if you're looking for a casual dinner with friends.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“First impressions”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife wanted to try some place new and since I had been there once before and loved it, I brought her there. Needless to say, she can't wait to return. We enjoyed the ribs and wings which were mouth watering and then a delicious gluten free pizza. She was also thoroughly impressed by Steve and his wine recommendations. We will definitely be returning soon!

Visited October 2013
“Yum, yum and yum !!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Was here tonight. Service was great. Food was wonderful. I can't wait to come back. Pizza was great the wines and local beers all cold and love the glassware. Great job happy to find this place today.

Westford, Massachusetts
“Nice find in Westford”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Finally, something fun and different in Westford! Been here several times and never disappointed. Warm and welcoming greeting from hostess and very good service from our waitress. The food was much better than expected, the pizza, pasta, sandwiches were all great and made us want to go back for more. Another nice touch, was the head chef, Anthony, who made a point of coming to our table and making sure everything was to our liking. Overall a great experience!

Groton, Massachusetts
“Ummm....not sure about this place”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The ambiance is a bit odd here, the high open ceilings and loud trendy music makes it feel sort of like a combination of an airport restaurant while sitting in the middle of Abercrombie & Fitch. I also wasn't happy that they sat a couple of baby boomers across from us with their dog, no not a service dog, a pet...a black lab. It was well behaved and stayed under their table, but c'mon, I'm eating over here people! The house salad was really good, although small for its price. The big disappointment was the pizza. I love Italian style pizza so I expected the Neapolitan style to be good. It wasn't. It was awful. I'm not even exaggerating. It was seriously tasteless sauce on a huge cracker. Yes, a big dry crumbly cracker that was supposed to be dough. It was the meanest thing ever done in the name of pizza. I think this place MIT be. Fun place for 20 something's to go after work to sit at the bar and have a drink and appetizer, otherwise....meh.

• Visited August 2013