“Never come here”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has the worst service of any place I've ever been. It took 20 minutes to get a beer, the waitress was slow and not familiar with the menu, and couldn't even remember to fill a water glass when asked. (I did get to watch her socialize with other staff all night.) The food was mediocre at best, no ranch dressing for pizza. I will never come back here.

2  Thank JamieLynn2158

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Very excited to try the new restaurant. I loved the look of the inside, the large bar area, the tv's, it's comfortable, inviting...it had a really good feel to it.

We ordered a glass of wine and it came in an "old fashion" glass. I looked around the restaurant to see if I could find wine glasses hanging upside down but couldn't. I asked the waiter how many ounces were in the glass. He had no idea but guessed 8. I doubt if there was 6. Then I ordered a club soda,...which was also served in a tiny little glass with ice. I asked him how much it was and he said 2.25. WHAT! He told the manager and they took it off the bill.

We ordered two salads and a pizza (for four ladies for lunch). The two salads were great. The pizza was marginal. I might have had a bad attitude because of the tiny glass of wine and the price of the club soda. I will try this restaurant again but first try was very disappointing.

1  Thank westford
Reviewed April 18, 2013

First time visiting Evviva Cucina and we can't wait to return! Myself and 3 friends visited recently for dinner and drinks. We were pleasantly greeted at the front door by 2 people and promptly seated. We worked our way through the extensive draft and can beer list with some help from our server, who was awesome by the way (sorry I don't remember her name). The atmosphere is upbeat and fun, with huge TV's and nice bright interior that suits the style of the restaurant well. The restaurant is noisy, but not in an off-putting way and the staff matches the energy and enthusiasm. The pizza was to die for, both their classic style and new "flash fried crust" and their salads and sides were the perfect compliment. We cannot wait to return to Evviva .... Bravo!

3  Thank Bird M
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This new restaurant was very disappointing. First it is extremely noisy, probably due to the fact there is so much metal in the place, you can hardly hear the person next to you. The menu is extremely limited. There are only 5 or 6 pasta dishes to choose from. The portions are so so so small, I was hungry when I left. They need to double their portions for the price. My husband got a side dish of risotto for $7.00 and it was the smallest bowl ever. The chicken parm sandwich tasted as if it was defrosted then cooked.
Not a home run at all. Save yourself and go somewhere els.

3  Thank J D
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My friend and I decided to stop in to see what Evviva is all about. To our suprise we found the menu a bit different from what we had expected. We thought it would be more like Bertucci's but
it is more unique. We decided to try 2 items and split them. One was a pear, fennel and strawberry salad with tiny pieces of blue cheese and vinagrette dressing (including a piece of focaccia bread on the side, the second was a grilled veggie sandwich (eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, peppers) with provolone cheese on grilled ciabatta bread. With the sandwich was a Italian style potato salad with red bliss potatoes in olive oil. Both of these turned out to be excellent choices. The wait staff was very pleasant; however, they never came back to ask if we wanted refills on our water (my only complaint). The food choices are wonderful (including brick oven pizza, seafood and pasta). The look of the restaurant is very modern with exposed venting pipes in the ceiling and tile floors. It is not a warm and cozy atmosphere but if you can get over that, the food is well worth the trip.