“GREATEST ICECREAM IN MASS!!!”
Review of Kimball Farm

Kimball Farm
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Westford
Reviewed October 4, 2013

DELICIOSO! I have been going here for decades - Now a days I can't even find a place to seat - Still worth it... Now also very good fried fair. It will soon close for the season, I will miss it until next year.

1  Thank SPFAMILYTRAVEL
There are newer reviews for Kimball Farm

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love Kimball Farm! We go there as a family quite often since there are many options of things to do we choose a couple each time. We are a big baseball family so we often go to the batting cages. They have over a dozen cages so during the week we can usually all get our own cage. I usually let the kids pick two activities per visit. The other options are the bumper boats (one of our favorites), pony rides for little ones, golf practice, mini-golf, an arcade (which we have never been to), and an exotic animal exhibit.
They also have a a bar-b-q which is pretty decent but a bit expensive and then the ice-cream is delicious but expect a long wait on the warm weekends.
This is one of our families favorites places to just enjoy a nice day.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Kimball's has the best ice cream. As someone from Westford with a knee problem I stay away somewhat during the summer unless someone else is driving and they can drop me off. There are no walking exits in the middle of the parking lot. You have to walk way done one side or the other.

Great place if you have children but the price will add up.

Great hot dogs and ice cream. I've heard the seafood is good.

I gave them 4 stars because they really should sell their ice cream during the winter for the people in Westford. It's very frustrating during the summer. Gift shop is great also.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you are craving some delish ice cream - then this place is worth a trip. Portions are huge!
They have a nice mini-golf and other activities as well. It does get crowded so determine if you are up for lines (otherwise there is always ice cream :)). There are plenty of nice places to hike in the area so this could be a side stop on your way home.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was a fun Sunday trip. The kids loved the arcade, bumper boats batting cages. Mini golf, pony rides and were also available. There is a gift shop on the grounds. The ice cream was great.