“I scream, you scream”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I scream, you scream”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We all scream for ice cream! I have to go there hungry if I want a banana split. It's a meal and a half!! Can't wait to try the Lancaster location! We've eaten fried food at the NH Kimballs, and same as the ice cream - HUGE portions!

Visited August 2012

Dunstable Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Kimballl Farm”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have been to Kimball Farm a million times. It is one of my favorite places to go! They have a large variety of flavors although I usually get chocolate. The icecreams are HUGE! So I would reccomend getting a small or kids. The icecream is very good. Kimball farm also has an arcade, bumper boats, mini golf, animals, picnic tables, batting cages, food stands, bathrooms, and even a gift shop! Kimball Farms is a great place to visit with your family or to visit with friends, it is a lot of fun with something for everybody. I would definitely recommend Kimball Farms!

Visited January 2013
Tracys Landing, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This place is GREAT! All kinds of really fresh ice cream. Loved it in High School and now stop by whenever I visit the area. Too bad I'm too old (calorie-wise) to afford to eat the Kimball's Special.

Visited August 2012
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Consistantly Good..”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great ice cream - Huge quantities!!! Fried food is a little over priced but a great atmosphere. Service is always good. Employees are always moving with a sense of urgency.

Visited September 2012
Chelmsford, MA
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Ice Cream, lots to do!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love the petting zoo area, but they have mini golf too! They also have some sort of golf area, not knowledgeable about that tho!

Visited June 2012