“Couldn't find the place !”

Residence Inn Boston Westford
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Westford
New England
“Couldn't find the place !”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Fairly familar with the area, although it has been a while. After driving around looking for the property, I stopped at a Walgreens to ask directions. TWO individuals working there had no idea what I was talking about. I asked a person in the parking lot who also said she never heard of the Residence Inn in Westford but there was a rather 'large' hotel down the road. Thus I traveled down the road and saw that the large hotel was the Regency. I immediately looked for a place to turn around and as I was doing so, I drove by the smallest Residence Inn sign I have ever seen. Property is behind a few office parks. If I wasn't looking for a place to turn around, I would have missed it.
Finally checked in, agree with other reviews that stated the front desk people seem to hide out back......Nevertheless trekked up to the 3rd floor and NEITHER of my keys worked. Back down to the desk and said to the manager I felt the problems I face were an omen, that I should just find another location to stay. She profusely apologized promising she would credit my rewards with a few points. Of course, she stated this all packed up with sun glasses heading home for the night. NO points credited.......
No issues however, with the property once I finally found it and was able to unlock my door !

Room Tip: get good directions before travel
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer H, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
We are sorry for the surrounding companies not knowing where our hotel is, we have been here for 13 years and are well known in the community. We are sorry that you missed the signs that direct you to the hotel. We appologize for your getting lost, we undertand how frustrating that can be when you have been traveling and want to get settled in.
We have definately credited your rewards account as promised from the manager, however, this process does take some time.

We appreciate your business and hope that you will return to the hotel.

The Residence Inn Management Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Fall River, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 16, 2014

After staying at another local hotel for past seminars and being disappointed by them, I opted to stay at the Residence Inn. I am so glad that we did! I don't understand how this is not the #1 rated hotel in the area! Every single person we met was friendly and concerned about us. The front desk staff was always smiling and happy to assist us with requests for extra towels and toiletries. The breakfast staff was right there stocking food and offering assistance or letting us know what was available. We had a queen studio suite and it was more than large enough for me and my husband. The full kitchen was great for storing the British goodies we picked up down the road and for reheating leftovers. The bed was very comfortable. I've been told that I'm like the princess and the pea when it comes to beds and I slept comfortably both nights we were there. Loved having 4 fluffy pillows to share between two people. The large TV is set up to spin so you can watch it from either the sofa or bed and the channel selection was good. There was more than enough closet and drawer space for an extended stay, though we were only here for a weekend. The pool and spa were a perfect way to relax after sitting in a seminar all day. Breakfast was hot and fresh and there was a nice selection of foods to eat there or take with us. I was so excited to see real eggs, rather than the ones usually on buffet type services. The location was easy to find, even with my husband's GPS from the UK. There's pretty much anything you could need nearby, from food to pharmacies. We'll definitely stay here again! Also, we highly recommend walking through the parking lot to Bamboo for great Asian food if you're looking for a delicious lunch or dinner.

Room Tip: You don't have to worry about road noise here as it's set back from the road. If walking is...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer H, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn in Westford. Our staff takes great pride in providing first class service to our guests. Whether here for a night or several months making each guest feel at home is our top priority. I am thrilled to hear you slept well in our comfortable beds, in 2013 we got all new Queen and King pillow top mattresses. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and touching upon all of the great amenties we offer our valued guests. We look forward to seeing you again when business brings you to the Westford area.
singapore
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Loved this quaint little Marriott tucked in a cul-de-sac in Westford MA. We were here to attend a friend's wedding and felt the comfort of home-away-from-home the moment we entered our room -- spacious kitchen, large vanity area and comfortable bed. We had dinner at the Bamboo Asian restaurant across from the hotel and it was delicious with good service. Will definitely stay at this hotel if we pass through the area again. Thumbs up!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Muppetbaby
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Greeted by a professional staff that seemed genuinely concerned about our stay. Almost everyone was very helpful, and appeared to be well trained. I'd happily stay at this hotel again...great for families looking to make the most of their New England vacation! Also, breakfast was included and well worth it...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Royal Oak, MI
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed it. I shared a two bedroom suite. It had a living room and kitchen and the two bedrooms on each side. Each bedroom had a door you could close with a bed and bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel itself was nice. It had tennis courts and a pool. The breakfast was very good and so were the people working that area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shanghai, China
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The room is big, and has a kitchen inside.
offer free breakfast, and self made coffee.
there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gym.
overall i would say it is a nice hotel than i would like to recommend to others.

• Stayed December 2012
Jennifer H, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your thoughtful comments regarding your stay with us at the Residence Inn Westford. Our spacious Studio, One and Two Bedroom Suites have always been a favorite among our guests. As well as our bountiful complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet served by our amazing staff Vlasta, Linda, Rose, Barbara, Cindy and Rich! Our INDOOR pool, hot tub and on-site gym are other great amenities our guests love. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Westford area!
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We travelled from Boston to the Concord and Lexington area Åland stayed here for two nights. Staff were very good - we had a small problem with the fridge freeze in the room but were moved without any fuss to another room. Breakfasts were very good and we're agree at start to the day. Plenty of information on things to do. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank George C
Jennifer H, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us in September. We hope you and your family enjoyed your time visiting the Westford/Concord/Lexington area. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn for your accommodations and I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our Staff's level of service and amenities we offered such as our Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast. Our satisfaction ranking of 90%, the HIGHEST in the Westford Market is an indication of the care and concern we give to our guests. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing you again soon when you travel to Westford!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Best Western at Historic Concord
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell

Been to Residence Inn Boston Westford? Share your experiences!