“My best choice to stay when I visit Westford”

Residence Inn Boston Westford
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Westford
“My best choice to stay when I visit Westford”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms.. Perfect for the frequent road warrior. Added bonus is a decent complimentary breakfast and dinner.
I have been staying here for most of my visits during the past 9 years.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Thought we could beat the snow storm, but ended up driving straight into its heart. Bad timing! Drove to the closest hotel we could find using my GPS, which was the Residence Inn. The clerk at the front desk was very friendly (especially since we looked a little bedraggled and stressed from driving in near white-out conditions at midnight) and booked us immediately, at a great price, into a studio room. The room was spacious, with a kitchen area (w dining table), living area (with sofa and desk), and sleeping area. The heating unit was a little loud at times, but it didn't really bother us. Complimentary wifi to which it was a bit hard to connect. Bathroom was on the smaller side but clean. There was a complimentary breakfast the next morning which was nothing special (waffles, scrambled eggs/ham/crunchy potato things, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc) but appreciated. It's a perfectly serviceable hotel and served our needs well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Westminster, South Carolina
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stay at this hotel for a few weeks each year during the Christmas/New Years' holiday season. During our stay, the character of the clientele changes from business travelers working in or visiting the hi-tech companies in the area to vacation travelers spending the holidays with family. But the environment doesn't change- a welcoming, extremely friendly team of workers throughout the hotel, but especially in the buffet breakfast area.

The hotel location is in a very commericalized section of town, with loads of traffic, so much so that exiting the parking lot can sometimes be daunting, especially if you're trying to make a left turn into the traffic. But there's lots of shopping and many restaurants in the area. Although we don't partake because of our busy visiting schedule, there is also a happy hour (with food) most every Monday through Thursday which is very appealing to the business travelers and can be very relaxing for leisure travelers tired after a hectic touring schedule..

The hotel is standard Residence Inn room and comfort, which is a high compiment indeed, especially for extended stays. Although the hotel is 10+ years old (yes, we've been staying here for 10 holiday seasons), it is kept well, with updates as necessary.

Definitely a keeper, and we intend to contnue using this hotel whenever we're in the area.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is maybe 750 feet from the main road, outside noise is not a problem anywhere in the...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
mikeegan122569, Regional Director posting for the General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
We LOVE hearing from our loyal, repeat guests that return each year at the Residence Inn Westford! Our staff looks forward to seeing the same faces year after year during the holiday season. Having you with us during the holidays brings a smile to our long term associates faces when they get to re-connect with you and hear how things have been for you and your family. We wish you the best in 2013 and look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Westford area. Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your time with us at the Residence Inn Westford!

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hogan
Blackstone, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Started off calling for directions and were sent the wrong way, 20 miles total. Nice room but worst hotel bed I have ever slept in...that is tried to sleep in. Big sag in the middle, totally unacceptable for a Marriot hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cliff s
mikeegan122569, Regional Director of Sales posted for the General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Westford, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
I am sorry you had a negative experience while staying with us at the Residence Inn Westford. We take all feedback positive and negative seriously and utilize this feedback to make positive changes when necessary. Our staff takes great pride in providing "Service So Memorable" our guest tell stories about it, I am sorry that you did not have such a positive interaction when needing assistance with directions.. If business or leisure brings you back to the Westford area please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservations and room accommodations.

Happy Holidays!
Jennifer Hogan
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The hotel is in a relatively commercialized part of the area. For some reason, I can hardly find shopping/eating place in this area with a radius of 15 miles. The hotel has a very nice happy hour starting from 6pm (if I remember correctly) from Mon to Thurs. The quality and variety of the food is beyond average Residence Inns. I enjoy the chicken wing night especially. In a few instances, I declined dinner together idea from my coworkers and invited them to eat in the hotel. It is really cozy style. The staffs are very friendly and helpful.

I was upgraded a couple of times to two-bedroom suite. The suite is very clean and typical setting of a residence inn. HVAC is NOT noisy in my sense. Internet seems not flashing fast but usable for work/play.

There is a bamboo Chinese restaurant next door, which is very convenient if I need to dinner with friends or coworkers. Market Basket is very close too if I ever need something (once I bought the $3.99/lb soft shell lobster steamed from it). There is also a CVS, Starbucks and Subway in the same shopping center with Market Basket.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank 810js
Saint Johns
Reviewed November 16, 2012

When you stay at a Residence Inn - you know what you are getting and that is okay. You'll get an above size room and a free hot breakfast. Generally, my stays at Residence Inns are for business and almost always are a solid experience. My stay at the Residence Inn in Westford was no exception. Large room, decent breakfast and friendly service. If I had stayed there longer, I might have taken advantage of some of their other offerings like hot evening snacks/light meals, etc. For me, this hotel chain almost always fit the bill.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we stayed on columbus weekend . had an enjoyable stay. breakfast(inclusive)was fine and everyone in the hotel seem to make use of it. if your looking for a quiet place, not here many children, although may have been the long weekend. pool nice but again not exactly quiet. no food other than breakfast, but alternatives not far

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common

Been to Residence Inn Boston Westford? Share your experiences!