“English fare with an interesting beer selection”

The British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
The British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you enjoy beer, this is the place for you. It's fun to try a variety of beer from England and local breweries. The food is good but not alway great. I appetizers, I consistently enjoy the homemade hummas with a wonderful balsamic glaze, fresh pita chips, & veggies; their panco fried green beans; homemade potato chips; or sweet potato fries. We live in the area and go usually because of my craving for the Cape Cod Reuben or thier new steak salad. We enjoy the atmosphere, although it can be busy & loud but in a towny bar kind of way. Be sure to call ahead as there's usually a wait but it's worth it for the experience of good beer and descent food. My husband and I periodically meet there after work and will grab a seat at the bar and often eat there instead of waiting for a table. Excellent wait staff and bartenders make sure you don't wait long to be served.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like the atmosphere and the burgers here. The menu is varied and, while not upscale cuisine, is basic and good. Add a good beer list to that and always good service, it is one of the places I like to frequent.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I went here with a friend for dinner and drinks. I have been before for just drinks but I thought I'd share my experience when I had dinner. I got the margarita and it was good- nothing special. That theme seemed to follow into my dinner as well. I got the turkey burger and it was good, but it just didn't hit the spot. This is a good place to go grab a beer or a casual bite to eat

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I went with my friends to the BBC. We arrived early (4:30) for dinner and we were seated right away. Our waitress was friendly and we got our drinks right away. The margarita and Mascato wine were fabulous! But as the place started to fill up the service naturally got slower. We ordered the Mac and cheese and scallops, the burger and the steak tips. All were delicious and if you don't have a big appetite, they have kid sizes you are able to order. The best dish they have is their fried green beans. I hate green beans, but I always order them here. They are to die for. So, if your out with friends and you have time to kill, I would highly recommend BBC. If your looking for a quick bite, I'd get their take out.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went here on Saturday, February 15th for the first time. Very nice atmosphere and the place was pretty packed. We sat at the bar and it was really hard to get the attention of the bartender. We ordered a chicken sandwich thats was ok and a pastrami sandwich that really amazing!
I also had the Pom-tini that I recommend anyone to try that likes . It was a very cute place but the service could be much better.