Open today: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM

Reviewed February 24, 2018
Margo T
South Windsor, Connecticut
via mobile

All reviews fried dough fresh air fries slopes tubing snow lift lines blues tiki woods weeknight pp carter halloween weekends massachusetts
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I went to Witch's Woods last night with my husband, uncle and 9 year old son.The main reason for going was to give my son his first experience of a Halloween scare park and I heard this one was good for "beginners". I ended up getting my hands on 2 - 2 for 1 coupons so instead of paying the $38 pp we paid $19 each. We also went on a Thursday night so no lines!!
There are 5 main attractions which you use a coupon to enter those. There is also 3 carnival rides which you get a wrist band for and you can go on those unlimited. They have a few carnival games which are $5 a person per try. They were selling carnival type food (fried dough..but we didnt buy any of that).
Overall I thought the main attractions were good and my son got enough of a fright without traumatizing him. If your looking to get scared then Factory of Terror in worcester is probably more up your alley but if your looking for a more family friendly experience then this is your place.
Now, I said I got in with 2 for 1 coupons. I will say if I had to pay full price I would think that the price was a bit steep.
I also said I went on a Thursday so there were no lines which was great. They did however have the ropes off for the lines and if they were accurate then I can see long waits on the weekends.

1  Thank BostonBeachgirl32
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

For a bit of quick summer fun be sure to check out in Evening for a drink and . Drinks are cold and bar fair available. Live music and fresh air what more can you ask for.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

I took my 7-yr old for some snow tubing on a January weekend. We had a great time on different slopes. some were faster than the other. the staff at the slopes were super nice as well.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

It was very fun here, not too busy (late in season). One wish I would have is for them to have a 2-3 day ski pass deal, gets a bit expensive to pay full price everyday, and would encourage us to stay longer...
thank you!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed!!! Last year we bought the 2 skiing/ 2 snow tubing deal for $100. We were only able to use the 2 snow tubing deal and not the skiing deal because the park closed early due to weather. So basically lost our money there. This year we bought the season pass for every Sunday night $170 and Adult lesson for more than $300. When we tried to pick up my season pass tickets in December for every sunday we were told to come back because they had a big party for after school kids and they only had 1 computer working and to come back later. Ok fine! No big deal. Eventhough we got out early from work just to go pick it up. Finally was able to get our tickets January 14 and since then Nashoba closed due to weather 4 times on a Sunday!!! So what are we supposed to do? Are we supposed to just sit and wait till the park is open again on a Sunday? I tried reaching out to Nashoba about this situation but never got a reply back! I’m not asking for our money back. I’m just asking to atleast extend it for next season. This is such a bad customer service considering we been very understandable. Atlest have the time to respond and email back. The 2 times we were able to use our pass the mountain had barely any snow and just icy (posted a picture of my snow pants to prove that literally as I was snowboarding down the black diamond it turned into grass!!! That’s right grass! There was no sigh whatsoever to warn people either.) Should of learned our lesson from last year and should of not gotten the season pass or skiing lesson this year or ever. What a waste of time and money.

Thank Ashley Katherin... D
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Great time tubing! Wish the attendants at the top of the tubing area were more attentive. We would get in line for a double, after asking & then be told it was a singles only line. Loved the sit down tubes that pulled you up, but again the attendant at the top did nothing, but look as you crashed into each other. My 10 & 11 year old loved it!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Went on a Monday night wasn’t crowded at all! Started with about 20 people and there was about 7 when I left. Great fast conditions.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We came here as a birthday outing for our almost 9 year old. The tubing park is separate area and fee than the ski area. There are two different type of lifts, a standing walkway and a rope pull that carries you up while sitting in you tubes. They opened the second rope pull as it became busier. There were many tubes available (no separate fee, all the same size) and you can ride down several people linked together. As the lanes became icier when the temperature dropped, they limited how many tubes could link together for safety since it became very slick and fast. The staff was quite friendly. Will be back!

1  Thank Yoshiko O
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Myself, my husband, our two kids (12 and 9) and two of their friends (same ages as our kids) went the day after Christmas and it was an awful experience. The website said 4 tube lifts were open with 18 tubing lanes. So not the case! Only 2 tube lifts were open with 6 actual tubing lanes. 3 were fast but the other 3 were so slow people were coming to a complete stop half way down and had to walk the rest of the way (see photos). We paid $200 to go tubing for 2 hours and only got to go down four times due to the amount of people, lack of tube lanes and everyone only wanting to go on the fast lanes so it made the lines outrageous . It was such a waste of time and not worth the money. The first day of winter vacation they should have been prepared. I wrote a very respectful email to Nashoba and no one even wrote back to apologies so now I'm taking it to social media. Find somewhere else to go, this place isn't worth it.

2  Thank april O
Reviewed September 10, 2017

This is a great weeknight ski location where you can get in a ton of runs on varying trails and afterwards enjoy rehydrating in the restaurant.