“Outstanding Dining Service”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Dining Service”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had a group of friends gathered in Westford and we had a terrific dining experience at the restaurant. Great food and Melissa's service was truly outstanding. She was highly efficient and engaging and helped by providing advice about area activities, etc.

Thanks Melissa....made our evening most enjoyable!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Amherst, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We are a professional society and we held our annual technical symposium at the Westford Regency. It was a major plus for us to have all phases our event on one floor. Mary Stockwell (the events coordiantor) and the staff were very accomodating to our needs.

We had a vendor area set up one ballroom with food for breaks in the center of the room. The section of the ballroom that we used were very spacious and we fit in 16 vendor tables. We had lunch in another section of the ballroom. The two areas were screened off and the sound abatement was good.

The food at the lunch and breaks was very good. It had a wide arrange of selections that met our members varied dietary requirements.

The Concord Room was ideal for technical presentations with amphitheater style seating, comfortable arm chairs and desks with utilities built in.

Since our organization is spread amoungst the New England states, the central location of the Westford Regency was ideal for travel for all our attendees.

The Westford Regency will be high on our list for future meetings.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Farmington, Maine
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stay in many, many hotels usually one a week. This is by far one of the best ones I have stayed at. The front desk staff was very friendly. They give you a print out with the list of amenities, times for the cafe and bar, the pool code for the day, and the side entrance code. Once we got into the room it was very clean and well stocked with towels in the bathroom. It had a mini fridge as well as a coffee pot. The linens were wonderful. The bed was very comfortable. Although the room and hall look somewhat dated they are still very clean and i couldn't complain. the entrance area was very nice. I would stay here again. I wish more of the places I stay were this nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The hotel is old and in serious need of remodeling. The first wrning sign was being handed an old brass key to my room. The quadrangle shape of the hotel is the height of inefficiency if you happen to be in a room at the far corner. The paint is chipped and the wall paper is pealing the grout is crumbling, and my stay was finished off by a march of ants through the bathroom and on the night stand. The only redeeming quality of this hotel is the staff, who were excellent throughout my entire stay. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel. I was taking training in the area and the Marriott down the street was full. I had never stayed here before and I wanted to avoid being far away from the training site. Big mistake.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank alsifius
Jacobus, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 29, 2014

First off I want to say the staff was very good and extremely helpful in all situations! The hotel however needs a lot of upgrades. There is a thing called old world charm, but his has none of that. I felt as though I was back in time during the 70's. I travel a lot and stay at some pretty bad hotels. When I do I am aware of it up front and the cost usually reflect how bad I can expect it. This hotel is not inexpensive and comes across as an upscale stay. I can assure you it is not!! If you like to over pay for a stay then this is the place for you!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank BigGuy3157
Ashburnham, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Arrived mid afternoon, Room was clean and ready. Hung out with friends in the comfortable lounging area. Got ready for a nearby Wedding, room and bathroom was well supplied including mini fridge. We requested to keep the lounge opened later for when we got back and the staff accomodated. We were able to have nightcaps before we turned in. Staff also supplied our group with a small room for the morning breakfast buffet. Breakfast Buffet was very good including the freshly made loaded omlette. Good friendly staff here. This is our 3rd stay here and haven't been disappointed. Attended 2 weddings on this property and they've done an outstanding job.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Acton, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at the Westford Regency for 8 nights in May after moving to Massachusetts, while waiting for our moving van to arrive. The hotel is very beautiful and the pool is just amazing. The health club is very nice as well, with a lot of classes, weights, handball courts and machines. Hotel guests can use it for free and it is also open to the public. This presents an issue because often the parking is taken over by people using the gym. The rooms are nice and they provided us with a good sized refrigerator and microwave. It's very close to Rt. 495 though, which is a major truck route through the State and the noise is terrible. We were in a room facing the highway and I had to get ear plugs in order to sleep. The hotel has no guest laundry service (unless you want to pay to have them take your laundry out and do it). I was traveling with a severely developmentally disabled child so had a mountain of laundry to do when I got there and had to go to Chelmsford to an expensive laundromat - 5 miles away. Housekeeping was inconsistent and not particularly well managed. There were not enough towels for 2 people in the room when we got there. One day they took all the towels and didn't replace them. Another day, they made the bed and did nothing else. And another time, when there were enough towels, they wanted to take the clean ones and wash them. Usually hotels have the policy that if towels are hanging up, they don't take them and wash them because it's a terrible waste of water and energy. This hotel doesn't have that policy which bothered me. The food in the restaurant/bar is just OK, nothing to rave about. Breakfast buffet is quite good with all sorts of selections. However, the things to order off the menu are limited. Staff is inconsistent as well. Some are very friendly and helpful, others are pretty surly and unsmiling. Overall, it was a very good experience, but the hotel has some things it can improve on.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that doesn't face the highway.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank rzoe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Courtyard Boston Littleton
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!