“Breakfast Waitress was WONDERFUL!!!!!”

Westford Regency Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Harwich, Massachusetts
“Breakfast Waitress was WONDERFUL!!!!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was travelling for business earlier this month and landed at the Westford Regency. I was very impressed with the overnight accommodations - very comfortable, clean and well appointed. Even though it's an older hotel, it has been well maintained and updated.
The real treat was breakfast - omelet made to order was great as well as all the accompaniments. Jessica our waitress was like an old friend - friendly, happy, and set a wonderful tone for the day. It is obvious that she enjoys her job, and if she treats every guest the way we were treated - she deserves a pat on the back!! Thank you Jessica for a delightful stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Jules L, Front Office Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent completely satisfactory stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am pleased you found our rooms to be very comfortable, clean and well appointed. Your comments "the hotel is well maintained and updated" are appreciated and mirror the vast majority of guests who have made the Westford Regency Inn their home away from home.

Your breakfast experience is indicative of a staff dedicated to service excellence. Jessica is a tremendous asset and serves with passion and pride. With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has garnered the local reputation as the premier (best) full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests (like yourself), event planners, restaurant patrons and health club members have become loyal to this locally owned, independent gem of a hotel.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you back to the Westford area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Acton
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I came to Clark's Pub and the menu had such a variety of delicious food I was overwhelmed. My waitress Jessica was fantastic and helped me with everything. The manager Hillary came buy and gave us a great welcoming for our first time here, what a great family friendly restaurant I will defiantly be back soon.

• Stayed November 2013
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write of your complete satisfaction with your recent dining experience at Clark's Pub one of the three themed restaurants at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am pleased you enjoyed your server Jessica and had the opportunity to meet Hillary (restaurant manager). I am thrilled you like our new expanded menu which has been getting rave reviews since we introduced it two weeks ago.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has garnered the local reputation as being the premier (best) full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners, restaurant patrons (like yourself) and health club members have become loyal to this locally owned & independent gem of a hotel.

The staff and I look forward to seeing you frequently as you dine with us for breakfast, lunch, dinner & Sunday brunch.

Littleton, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I saw the ad for prime rib so I came in to try it and was so disappointed with the entire establishment, the food quality was outweighed. Though my dinner was outstanding, the service was terrible. My waitress Jessica was rude and had a strong smell of marijuana. She seemed preoccupied with a gentleman who was also having dinner and kept sitting down with him while I was still her customer. I was treated as if I was a total inconvenience and when I tipped based on my experience, I was given a nasty look while she whispered to her friend. I'm disgusted and disappointed by this seeing as the price and location were just right for me. I won't be recommending or returning.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank edwardg_brick
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent dining experience at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center.

Although your comments pertaining to service do not mirror the vast majority of patrons, many of whom have written complimentary review, I apologize your experience was less than satisfactory. I am pleased you found the food quality to be excellent and the value and location to be good as well.

I invite you to give us another try. I also would like to discuss your experience. Please call me at 978-692-8200 extension 501. I look forward to the conversation.

Yours In Hospitality,

Londonderry, Vermont
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed here while on business with my husband and grandson- room was lovely, Unfortunately pool was being renovated front desk offered us to use the pool at a neighboring hotel but we declined. The only reason it doesn't recieve 5 stars is I went to make reservation again 3 weeks later and the pool was still out after being tole it would be done by the end of October.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your review is our 138th this year and assists us in retaining our #1 of 3 Westford hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank you!

Your comment "room was lovely" is shared by the vast majority of guests who have become loyal to this locally owned, independent gem of a hotel. I apologize you were informed our pool would be ready by the end of October. Our pool renovation is 80% complete and the end result will be a brand new pool. This project is a significant upgrade that will provide our guests and health club members with a state of the art indoor pool and spa.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever business brings you back to the area.

Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The dinner I had was excellent. Price was reasonable and the portions where just right. Our waitress Samantha was very friendly and curtious. I would recommend dinner there to my friends and family. Manager was curtious and asked how are visit with them was and explained all the new menu features.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write of your recent dining experience in Clark's Pub one of our three themed restaurants at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I enjoyed meeting you and am pleased you found your server Samantha to be pleasant and courteous. Your comment "the price was reasonable and portions just right" sums up our approach to competing with the multitude of chain box restaurants in our area.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has garnered the loyalty of our guests, event planners, restaurant patrons (like yourself) and health club members. We are known locally as the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again for breakfast, lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.

Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was very happy with the service at the front desk and also the restaurant. Our server Jessica had an outstanding attitude, she knew all the specials for the week and also new the menu very well she recommended the prime rib. Which was very delicious. And for $10.95 you can't beat that price. will definitely recommend the Westford Regency two friends and family who are looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your delight with your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and had a pleasurable dining experience in Clark's Pub. Your server Jessica is a tremendous asset and is typical of a staff known affectionately known as Team Regency who serve with tremendous passion and pride. Our prime rib dinner special is a huge hit and is the talk of the town.
I am thrilled you share this sentiment.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has earned the local reputation as being the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests (like yourself), event planners, restaurant patrons and health club members are loyal to this locally owned, independent gem.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever occasions bring you back to the area.

Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This isn't a review of they rooms because I haven't had the opportunity of staying yet but if the rooms are matching up with the rest of the experience being offered by the Regency Staff, no doubt the experience is the same.

Westford Rotary Club which meets at the Regency receives impeccable service from the Staff who are unfailingly gracious to our members, and the lunch buffet set out is always great with a nice variety.

The reason this posting was prompted was that the Club held an event at the Regency the other night and no sooner did I visit the ATM did I lose my cash withdrawal. I didn't notice until the following day but upon notifying the General Manager Jules LaVoie that this had happened he promptly got back to me to say that bartender Ryan Sennot had found it and an envelope was waiting for me.
How great was that!

I had completely written off the loss in my head ... so imagine my pleasure to hear that some one had turned in a handful of unmarked bills!

Hat's off to Ryan and to all the Staff at the Westford Regency for their efforts to to make the Regency the 'go to' Inn and Convention Center.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent event experience at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Ryan Sennot is a tremendous asset and represents the quality of the staff affectionately known as Team Regency. I am thrilled the Rotary Club of Westford has chosen us to be their meeting location. Thank you for all the great charitable work you do! I am thrilled we are partners with such a great organization.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has garnered the local reputation as being the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. This hard earned reputation was garnered by a staff dedicated to serving with tremendous passion and pride. Our guests, event planners (like yourself), restaurant patrons and health club members are loyal to this locally owned, independent gem.

The staff and I look forward to being your Rotary host for many years to come!

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Courtyard Boston Littleton
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!