“Beautiful room”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Londonderry, Vermont
“Beautiful room”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed here while on business with my husband and grandson- room was lovely, Unfortunately pool was being renovated front desk offered us to use the pool at a neighboring hotel but we declined. The only reason it doesn't recieve 5 stars is I went to make reservation again 3 weeks later and the pool was still out after being tole it would be done by the end of October.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your review is our 138th this year and assists us in retaining our #1 of 3 Westford hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank you!

Your comment "room was lovely" is shared by the vast majority of guests who have become loyal to this locally owned, independent gem of a hotel. I apologize you were informed our pool would be ready by the end of October. Our pool renovation is 80% complete and the end result will be a brand new pool. This project is a significant upgrade that will provide our guests and health club members with a state of the art indoor pool and spa.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever business brings you back to the area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The dinner I had was excellent. Price was reasonable and the portions where just right. Our waitress Samantha was very friendly and curtious. I would recommend dinner there to my friends and family. Manager was curtious and asked how are visit with them was and explained all the new menu features.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write of your recent dining experience in Clark's Pub one of our three themed restaurants at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I enjoyed meeting you and am pleased you found your server Samantha to be pleasant and courteous. Your comment "the price was reasonable and portions just right" sums up our approach to competing with the multitude of chain box restaurants in our area.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has garnered the loyalty of our guests, event planners, restaurant patrons (like yourself) and health club members. We are known locally as the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again for breakfast, lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.

Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was very happy with the service at the front desk and also the restaurant. Our server Jessica had an outstanding attitude, she knew all the specials for the week and also new the menu very well she recommended the prime rib. Which was very delicious. And for $10.95 you can't beat that price. will definitely recommend the Westford Regency two friends and family who are looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your delight with your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and had a pleasurable dining experience in Clark's Pub. Your server Jessica is a tremendous asset and is typical of a staff known affectionately known as Team Regency who serve with tremendous passion and pride. Our prime rib dinner special is a huge hit and is the talk of the town.
I am thrilled you share this sentiment.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has earned the local reputation as being the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests (like yourself), event planners, restaurant patrons and health club members are loyal to this locally owned, independent gem.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever occasions bring you back to the area.

Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This isn't a review of they rooms because I haven't had the opportunity of staying yet but if the rooms are matching up with the rest of the experience being offered by the Regency Staff, no doubt the experience is the same.

Westford Rotary Club which meets at the Regency receives impeccable service from the Staff who are unfailingly gracious to our members, and the lunch buffet set out is always great with a nice variety.

The reason this posting was prompted was that the Club held an event at the Regency the other night and no sooner did I visit the ATM did I lose my cash withdrawal. I didn't notice until the following day but upon notifying the General Manager Jules LaVoie that this had happened he promptly got back to me to say that bartender Ryan Sennot had found it and an envelope was waiting for me.
How great was that!

I had completely written off the loss in my head ... so imagine my pleasure to hear that some one had turned in a handful of unmarked bills!

Hat's off to Ryan and to all the Staff at the Westford Regency for their efforts to to make the Regency the 'go to' Inn and Convention Center.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent event experience at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Ryan Sennot is a tremendous asset and represents the quality of the staff affectionately known as Team Regency. I am thrilled the Rotary Club of Westford has chosen us to be their meeting location. Thank you for all the great charitable work you do! I am thrilled we are partners with such a great organization.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has garnered the local reputation as being the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. This hard earned reputation was garnered by a staff dedicated to serving with tremendous passion and pride. Our guests, event planners (like yourself), restaurant patrons and health club members are loyal to this locally owned, independent gem.

The staff and I look forward to being your Rotary host for many years to come!

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was in Acton for a longer assignment and ended up booking Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center. Usually I stay in Marriot but it wasn't available for my whole duration of stay. I was very happy with Westford Regency Inn's staff - they are very polite, prompt, and really want to help the customer. It was fun to see some locals hang out at the bar at night. Plenty of parking. The only thing I would have liked to have the option of a kitchenette because the food options are limited around the place and I was staying for a longer duration.

Room Tip: Rooms near the back doors are great to have easy access to parking.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am thrilled, as a Marriott loyal guest, you found your stay experience at the Regency to be of similar quality. I am thrilled you would stay with us again and you enjoyed your interactions with the staff.

The Westford Regency Inn has a rich 28 year history. Our guests (like yourself), event planners, restaurant patrons and health club members are loyal to this locally owned, independent hotel. We are known locally as the premier full service hotel in the greater area. This hard earned reputation was garnered by a staff dedicated to serving with passion and pride.

The staff and I look forward to being your host in the near future.

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a very attractive facility and was a good experience for us. It is very convenient to reach from I-495 at the Westford Mass. Exit.
Check-in was very quick and the staff was very pleasant. Our room was spacious and very clean. Bed was very comfortable.
The rates do not include breakfast unlike many other hotels but were very reasonable and there is a restaurant on site so breakfast availability was not a problem
Parking is very convenient.
We would stay there again!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the Interstate may experience some traffic noise. Ask for a room on the opposite s...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent weekend stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am pleased you found the check in process to be quick and efficient, the staff to be friendly & the rooms to be spacious and clean. Your review is our 133rd this year and assists us in maintaining our #1 of 3 Westford hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank you.

The Westford Regency Inn is known locally as the premier (best) full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests (like yourself), event planners, restaurant patrons and health club members are loyal to this independent, locally owned gem of a hotel. I am honored to be leading a staff dedicated to serving with passion and pride.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you back to our area.

Severna Park, Maryland
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our family spend last weekend at the Westford Regency to celebrate my nephews Bar Mitzvah.

Our room was comfortable and cozy. Our request for a second refrigerator was promptly taken care of by the cheerful room service staff!

We had great service with good food at the restaurant/bar on Friday night and a fantastic brunch on Sunday!

We loved the opportunity to use to the Health Club in the Hotel; the equipment appeared to be new, the staff was helpful and knowledgeable, and the classes were fantastic!

What a great Weekend! We only wished we could stay longer!

We would recommend this hotel to anyone staying the area!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and it was great!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent satisfactory weekend stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am thrilled you enjoyed the entire weekend to include: dinner in Clark's Pub, Bar Mitzvah, Sunday brunch and the Regency Health Club and Spa. I am proud to be leading a team of dedicated associates known as Team Regency who serve with passion and pride. Our hotel is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, restaurant patrons, event planners and health club members have become loyal to this locally owned, independent gem.

The staff and I look forward to being your host at the next family occasion which brings you back to our area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Best Western at Historic Concord
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!