“New England charm at it's BEST” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Westford Regency Inn

Westford Regency Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
MA
“New England charm at it's BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night at the hotel because we were going to a show in the area. Upon checking in, we were greeted by the hotel manager who was helpful with directions to the show and reccommendations for dinner. As we were checking in - he told the clerk to put us in a suite! The room was very clean and just gorgeous. In the morning, we had breakfast at the hotel. My husband opted for the buffet which had fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, potatoes, breads and eggs made to order - he was in heaven. I had eggs benedict which was delicious - they grilled the english muffin so it was crispy - best! We enjoyed the staff and accomodations and felt like we were home. We will be going back with the family for a weekend so we can explore the area and relax by the pool.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your recent stay experience at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I enjoyed meeting you and hope you had a great time at the concert you were attending. I am pleased you enjoyed your room upgrade and found the staff and food quality at breakfast to be both outstanding. Your comments mirror the vast majority of guests who rave about our beautiful hotel. Your review is our 60th this year and helps us keep our #1 of 3 Westford hotel ranking on Tripadvisor.

Again thank you for your flattering review. The staff and I look forward to being your family's host when you return for a relaxing weekend getaway.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here 2 weeks ago for a weekend and had a great time! The hotel is in a great location; literally right off the highway and there are lots of restaurants shopping attractions as well. One night we ate in the hotel and had the nicest waiter, which seems consistent with a lot of the other reviews i just read. I wish I could remember his name, but he was definitely a young man, very tall. Anyways, my husband mentioned it was our anniversary, and when it came time for the bill, he brought us an ice cream sunday on the house! It was very nice of him, and you don't see that kind of thoughtfulness these days.

The hotel itself is nice, but is due for a facelift soon. Some of the paintings are a little old, and the wallpaper should be replaced, but it's still a beautiful hotel! The gym has lots of equipment, and the pool looked beautiful, although we didn't have time to try it out. Everyone in the hotel was very nice, from the front desk clerks to the house keepers.

Overall, I would rate our stay as a 9.5/10 and would definitely return!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, no complaints.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent weekend stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your comments pertaining to a staff dedicated to service excellence is shared by the vast majority of loyal guests, event planners, restaurant patrons and health club members. Your waiter named Shane is a tremendous asset and typifies the quality of our associates affectionately named Team Regency. Your review is our 59th this year and helps us keep our #1 of 3 Westford hotel ranking on Tripadvisor.

Again, thank you for your glowing review. The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever you feel the need to get away.

Forest Hills, New York, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The hotel we found to be old, but clean. The staff was very nice. We booked it for 2 nights, visting family in the area. The first night we did not sleep, due to the air conditioner not working! It was a hot night and we just could not get it to work! The next day we asked to have some one look at it, asked twice, when the men came in the room they took the unit out and replaced it and the 2nd night we slept! The need to do a bit of up dating on the hotel, but as I said it was clean and once the room was cool we found the beds to be great!

Room Tip: Just make sure the air is working well or you will get no sleep!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. As I am sure you recall, the weekend weather was midway through a heat wave whereby the highs each day were approaching 100 degrees. Our room air conditioners typically can handle seasonally normal temperatures. We have purchased new room air conditioners and have begun upgrading to these newer higher capacity machines. I am pleased we were able to install one on your second day. I apologize the unit in your room could not keep up with the extreme temperatures. I am pleased you found the staff to be friendly and efficient, the room clean and the beds comfortable.

With a rich 28 year history, the award wining Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center continues to be the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners, restaurant patrons and health club members are loyal to this locally owned, independent gem.

The staff and I look forward to being your host again whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Westford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had my daughter's Bridal Shower at the Westford Regency and it was my first time setting something up for family and friends to attend. The Venue was amazing -the room looked beautiful and even before the Bridesmaids added their special touches. The FOOD was amazing -I received many, many compliments on the Breakfast Brunch. The food was served hot and well cooked and excellent.
My favorite part was the SERVICE in the room during the event. Hudson was outstanding! He along with another gentleman were extremely attentive to all the needs of the guests. The water was always filled at each table -the plates were removed. The drinks table was kept completed with everything that was needed. The room was kept clean and orderly as the event went on -we practically did not even know they were there! Following the main eating -Hudson even took a tray and served the cupcakes I had brought in from the outside for dessert -I was going to do it -but he insisted -such a gentleman! I truly appreciated his work and attentiveness for my event. I would highly recommend the Westford Regency and (ask for Hudson) to work your event!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to express your total satisfaction with your recent bridal shower held this past weekend at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am pleased you and your guests enjoyed the food, room ambiance and service provided by lead server Hudson. Hudson is a fine example of the caliber of associates who serve with pride and passion and are affectionately known as Team Regency. I am proud to be leading a team dedicated to service excellence. I appreciate you recognizing him and feel confident we have shared your comments with him.

With a rich 28 year history, we have earned the loyalty of our guests, patrons, event planners and health club members. We are known locally as the best full service convention hotel in the greater area. We remain locally owned and fiercely independent.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever family occasions need to be celebrated.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stay here a couple times per year when we visit local family. Great location just a couple minutes off I-495. Nice health facility and pool Rooms good size. Standard bathroom, fiberglass one piece tub shower units. Windows have blackout roller shades. Typical restaurant and bar in the facility. A number of restaurants within one mile (Panera, Starbucks, Bamboo, Ninety Nine, etc.) Consistently clean. Rooms have coffee makers, paper cups but no "to go" lids and no tea standard. Beds are comfortable for us. We will continue to stay here a couple times/year in our visit.

Room Tip: There are frequent large events here, request a room away from the noise,
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I am pleased you enjoyed our health club and pool. Your comments pertaining to bed comfort and "consistent" cleanliness are appreciated and are shared by the vast majority of guests who make us their home away from home. Your review is our 56th this year. As you can see, your comments mirror the vast majority of happy guests, event attendees, restaurant patrons and health club members.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn is locally owned and remains independent, non brand affiliated. Our independent status allows us to cater to the needs of our guests and make necessary changes with ease without waiting for dictates from corporate.

The staff and I look forward to being your host when travel brings you back to the area.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was at this hotel for a conference from the June 1-2. I had booked a room at the hotel to avoid the 2 hour ride home. However, upon seeing the condition of the hotel from the inside, I cancelled my reservation.

From the outside the hotel looks nice. Management obviously spends most of their money maintaining the grounds. From the inside, many doors had rot or rust visible, wallpaper was peeling, conference equipment was outdated and ineffective, bathrooms smelled of urine and technology in the hotel was old (tube televisions in conference area as opposed to LED). More noticeably, food areas were not cleaned frequently (coffee area had sugar and garbage all over the table). The temperature outside was approximately 92 and the climate control onside was ineffective for the large group at the conference. the AC was on and loud, but the room was humid and warm. The pictures posted by users of the rust and old decor are more representative of this hotel than the stock photos. Could be a great facility if the building was gutted, remodeled and all furniture was replaced. Now for my 2 hr ride home so I can sleep well.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Shuttabug97
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, your opinion of our beautiful, award winning hotel do not mirror the opinions of the vast majority of event attendees who have been with us this year. Our 55 reviews this year on Tripadvisor tell a different story. Our event staff and management have been given accolades. Our food quality is unmatched and is what makes us known locally as the most popular full service convention hotel in the area. Our hotel is known to be very clean and well maintained. Our guest rooms are well appointed and have been complimented as being "cozy and charming" by many reviewers. We continue to make improvements and upgrades. We have recently installed new brass and glass electronic entry doors. Our meeting space is going through upgrading and should be completed in the next 60 days.

With a rich 28 year history, this locally owned independent gem will continue to be of service to our guests, event attendees, restaurant patrons and health club members. The staff and I hope you come back and give us another try. Hopefully, your opinion of us will have changed once we engage you as a guest who spends some time with us outside of the demands of being a conference attendee. I know you will love the staff known affectionately as Team Regency who serve with passion and pride.

Jukes N. LaVoie, CHA
Brockton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Drove 1 hr. 1/2 away to attend a chiropractic seminar, was having one of those bad days. Having trouble with my credit card but regardless of several attempts to help me check in Josh one of the front desk supervisors went over and beyond expectations. The general manager Jules was very nice, caring and his hospitality was outstanding. Words cant even describe the friendliness of the staff their eager to help and the overall experience I had. Not to mention the beauty of the hotel, the many amenities and all the fun things you can do with your family. I would definitely drive back for many more mini vacas @ Westford Regency!!! Special thanks to Jules the general manager & Josh front desk supervisor for a wonderful stay!! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent weekend conference you attended at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I enjoyed meeting you when you attended a similar conference in February. I am pleased you found our Guest Services Supervisor, Josh Whitney, to be pleasant, efficient and accommodating. Josh is a fine example of the quality of the staff who serve with passion and pride.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn has earned the local reputation as being the premier full service hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event attendees, restaurant patrons and health club members have been very loyal to this locally owned, independent gem located in the heart of the Merrimack Valley.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for many future conferences or weekend getaways.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Boxboro Regency Hotel & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN at Historic Concord
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell
BEST WESTERN PLUS Chelmsford Inn

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!