“Great Easter Brunch”

Westford Regency Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We like to have Easter Brunch at the Westford Regency, but waited too long to make reservations this year. We stopped by to see if they had any cancellations and Hillary was as gracious and helpful as could be - she got us a table and made us feel welcome.

The brunch was, as always, excellent. The omelets are delicious, the deserts wonderful. Thanks to everyone there for a fine Easter morning!

Room Tip: Make sure you make your reservations early
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with Easter brunch at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Comments, such as yours, were shared by 1200 locals who chose to celebrate Easter with us. I am pleased Hillary could accommodate you and your family on this special day. The Westford Regency Inn has been making lasting memories for the past 28 years. I am pleased we met your expectations and would recommend us highly.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for many family and celebratory gatherings.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food: Outstanding (the roast beef at the carving station was perfect, melt-in-your-mouth tender), made-to-order omelets, and tons of other stuff that you could only eat if you stayed there all day, and it was all great. Service: Excellent, our server Jessica was pleasant, fun, and checked on us frequently. Her manager Hillary also came to check on us and made us feel welcome, as did the whole staff. Atmosphere: quiet and classy but casual, with live piano music in the center area. Take your time, pace yourself, and you can enjoy a lot that this brunch has to offer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your Sunday brunch experience at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your comments pertaining to the quality of food and staff courteousness are greatly valued and appreciated. I am pleased you enjoyed your server Jessica and had a chance to meet Hillary our Assistant Food and Beverage Manager. Both Jessica and Hillary are a great representation of our team known affectionately as Team Regency. I am proud and honored to be leading a team dedicated to service excellence.

Having a 28 year rich history, the Westford Regency Inn is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. We have earned this reputation by exceeding the expectations of our guests, event attendees, restaurant patrons and health club members.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for many years to come.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I travel to Westford for business and like the Westford Regency. It's a little like traveling to another time after frequenting the brand-name hotel chains. Room rates are reasonable, staff is friendly, rooms are clean, comfortable, with few amenities. The staff at the desk, bar, and restaurant work hard and are friendly. Why does it feel like the 70's? Decor, metal room keys (no card keys), bad coffee in the rooms - they do have coffee makers, strange pizza dispensing machine in the lobby. All that said, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for takng the time to express your satisfaction with the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your comments pertaining to staff friendliness, room comfort and cleanliness are greatly appreciated. I am pleased you have made the Westford Regency Inn your lodging choice while doing business in the area.

With a rich 28 year history, we are known locally as the premier full service convention hotel of the greater area. A vast majority of our guests appreciate our New England charm and decor. Being locally owned and independent, we pride ourselves on embracing the warmth and charm of New England absent in most of the chain branded properties we compete.

The staff and I look forward to continuing to be your host whenever business travel brings you back to Westford.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was a guest of my friends for the Easter brunch. It was my first time to the hotel and I was very impressed. What a beautiful place! The decorations were very nice on the buffet.The food was excellent and the service impeccable! Our server Ryan took great care of us. The Manager Hillary came over to us and checked on us a number of times. She made us feel welcome and even brought juice and coffee over! This place really seems to have it together. I will be back again for sure. Thank you for making our holiday meal a special one!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your Easter brunch experience. I am pleased you found your server Ryan to be pleasant and acommodating. Hillary (Assistant Food & Beverage Manager) takes great pride in her work. I am thrilled you got a chance to meet her and she made such a great impression. I am honored to have a staff dedicated to service excellence.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center is known as the premier full service convention hotel in the area. Our guests, patrons, event attendees and health club members have great loyalty to this independent, locally owned gem.

The staff and I look forward to hosting you on many future celebratory gatherings.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and I attended Easter Brunch at the Regency on March 31st. We were seated promptly and the wait staff, especially Ana and Andre were so friendly. The food was exceptional and the setting was warm and inviting. my family and I got to meet both managers Hillary and Douglas, they were both kind and energetic. The fact that they took time out of their busy schedule to personally come over and check on us, sealed the deal that we would definitely be back. The Regency made my family feel welcome and it was a wonderful way to spend Easter.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Norman1984
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our Easter Brunch this past Sunday. Your comments were shared by 1200 happy locals who chose to celebrate Easter with us. The award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center has a rich 28 year history and is known locally as the premier full service hotel in the greater area. We earned this reputation by a staff dedicated to quality and service excellence.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for many future celebrations.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is the second year my family and I have been having Easter Sunday Buffet at the Regency Inn in Westford. Everything was excellent. The Easter Basket ice carving, colored eggs and flowers adds to the festive atmosphere. The piano player played a nice selection for the day. All the food was delicious, abundant and a feast for eyes. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. The wait staff were all very helpful and attentive.

We have also attended the Thanksgiving day feast and it's every bit as good. Hope you all enjoy as much as we did.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank your for taking the time to express your satisfaction with Easter Brunch this past Sunday. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of guests, patrons, event attendees and health club members who patronize the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center.

With a rich 28 year histrory, we are known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. I am pleased you were able to experience our unique version of New England hospitality. I have a staff committed to exceeding the expectations of our guests & patrons. I am pleased to learn we succeeded on Easter Sunday.

Again, thank you for your favorable review. The staff and I look forward to seeing you on many celebratory occassion in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My extended family has been coming to the Easter Buffet as a yearly traditional for the past 20 years. We have always been pleased with the excellent food and service, but this year has been the best yet. My 9 year-old daughter has food allergies, and it can sometimes be challenging to find food options for her in these situations. We first spoke with the manager, a gentleman named Jules, who assured us there would be menu options for our daughter. He then introduced us to the Head Chef, Jim, who offered to make my daughter her own serving of fish with breading and fresh vegetables that were not cooked in butter. Jim personally brought our daughter's food to us as the buffet began, which she greatly enjoyed, and as we were getting ready for dessert, came by to tell us that there was a dessert option for her as well, which we were certainly not expecting. Jules then came by as we were finishing our dessert, asked us if we were enjoying our meal (which we certainly were), and thanked us for coming. Thank you, Jules and Jim, for creating a great meal experience for our daughter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Chad G
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your Easter Brunch experience at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I enjoyed meeting you and assisting with food options for your daughter. Chef Jim Glen has tremendous culinary talent and is well educated on allergy and gluten food options and is always prepared to accommodate such requests. I know Chef Jim enjoyed making Easter Brunch special for your daughter. I am fortunate to have such great talent on my team.

With a rich 28 year hostory, the Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center has arduously earned the local reputation as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. The vast majority of guests, restaurant patrons, event attendees & health club members share your sentiments.

The staff & I look forward to being your host at future celebratory gatherings.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Courtyard Boston Littleton
The Boxboro Regency
The Boxboro Regency
#1 of 1 in Boxborough
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Concord
The Stonehedge Hotel and Spa

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!