“Easter Brunch”

Westford Regency Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westford
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and I attended Easter Brunch at the Regency on March 31st. We were seated promptly and the wait staff, especially Ana and Andre were so friendly. The food was exceptional and the setting was warm and inviting. my family and I got to meet both managers Hillary and Douglas, they were both kind and energetic. The fact that they took time out of their busy schedule to personally come over and check on us, sealed the deal that we would definitely be back. The Regency made my family feel welcome and it was a wonderful way to spend Easter.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Norman1984
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our Easter Brunch this past Sunday. Your comments were shared by 1200 happy locals who chose to celebrate Easter with us. The award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center has a rich 28 year history and is known locally as the premier full service hotel in the greater area. We earned this reputation by a staff dedicated to quality and service excellence.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for many future celebrations.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is the second year my family and I have been having Easter Sunday Buffet at the Regency Inn in Westford. Everything was excellent. The Easter Basket ice carving, colored eggs and flowers adds to the festive atmosphere. The piano player played a nice selection for the day. All the food was delicious, abundant and a feast for eyes. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. The wait staff were all very helpful and attentive.

We have also attended the Thanksgiving day feast and it's every bit as good. Hope you all enjoy as much as we did.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank your for taking the time to express your satisfaction with Easter Brunch this past Sunday. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of guests, patrons, event attendees and health club members who patronize the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center.

With a rich 28 year histrory, we are known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. I am pleased you were able to experience our unique version of New England hospitality. I have a staff committed to exceeding the expectations of our guests & patrons. I am pleased to learn we succeeded on Easter Sunday.

Again, thank you for your favorable review. The staff and I look forward to seeing you on many celebratory occassion in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My extended family has been coming to the Easter Buffet as a yearly traditional for the past 20 years. We have always been pleased with the excellent food and service, but this year has been the best yet. My 9 year-old daughter has food allergies, and it can sometimes be challenging to find food options for her in these situations. We first spoke with the manager, a gentleman named Jules, who assured us there would be menu options for our daughter. He then introduced us to the Head Chef, Jim, who offered to make my daughter her own serving of fish with breading and fresh vegetables that were not cooked in butter. Jim personally brought our daughter's food to us as the buffet began, which she greatly enjoyed, and as we were getting ready for dessert, came by to tell us that there was a dessert option for her as well, which we were certainly not expecting. Jules then came by as we were finishing our dessert, asked us if we were enjoying our meal (which we certainly were), and thanked us for coming. Thank you, Jules and Jim, for creating a great meal experience for our daughter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Chad G
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your Easter Brunch experience at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. I enjoyed meeting you and assisting with food options for your daughter. Chef Jim Glen has tremendous culinary talent and is well educated on allergy and gluten food options and is always prepared to accommodate such requests. I know Chef Jim enjoyed making Easter Brunch special for your daughter. I am fortunate to have such great talent on my team.

With a rich 28 year hostory, the Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center has arduously earned the local reputation as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. The vast majority of guests, restaurant patrons, event attendees & health club members share your sentiments.

The staff & I look forward to being your host at future celebratory gatherings.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I planned a retirement party for 125+ people and I was very pleased. The staff working the event and the event Planning team was outstanding and very accommodating.

I had left most of the room details in the event planners hands and I was very pleased as well were the guests.

Thank you very much.

Room Tip: I did not stay in a hotel room but used the conference center.
2  Thank Paul R
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our recent event at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of event planners. I am pleased we met your expectations and would recommend us to others.

The Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center has a rich 28 year history of exceeding the expectations of our guests, patrons, event attendees and health club members. We have earned this reputation due to a staff committed to service excellence. Being locally owned and independent, we pride ourselves on being an involved member of the community.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for future celebrations.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've been a patron of the hotel for the past 6 years. I can honestly say, I have not had a bad meal in the on premises restaurant/bar called "Clark's." In fact, the seafood choices are stupendous! The chef, Hernan Lara does a wonderful job preparing the salmon. I highly recommend you try it whether grilled, blackened or baked. It is sure to satisfy! The staff is very friendly... It's like a "Cheers" atmoshere. They remember who ya are!

I have recently incorporated an exercise regime into my lifestyle. Choosing to stay at the Westford Regency has helped me maintain it. They have a huge Fitness Center with all the modern workout machines and fitness rooms that you would be hard pressed to find at a rival hotel chain.

Stay once....you will be back!

Room Tip: The 4th floor rooms if available are very spacious.
1  Thank K T
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Your comments pertaining to our food quality and health club experience are shared by the vast majority of guests, patrons and health club members.

The Westford Regency Inn is known locally as the premier full service conference hotel in the area. This reputation was earned over our rich 28 year history by a staff dedicated to service excellence. I am pleased you have had the opportunity, while traveling on business, to experience our unique version of New England hospitality. I am equally pleased you highly recommend us to future travelers to our area.

The staff and I look forward to being your host for many years to come.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Kudos to conference manager Mike Arel and his attentive staff for producing our seamless seminar for close to 300 attendees. No detail was too small, no request unanswered. The Westford Inn Conference Center was ready, attentive, flexible and cheeful, all under Mike's capable guidance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held weekend conference at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Mike Arel, Food and Beverage Manager, has a distinguished 13 year career at the Westford Regency. Mike and his staff have earned the local reputation as the premier full service conference hotel in the greater area.

The Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center has a rich 28 year history of exceeding expectations. I am pleased you were able to experience our unique version of New England hospitality. The staff and I look forward to hosting your annual conference for many years to come.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I registered for a room here because I was attending a party and didn't want to drive home after partying. I arrived after 5 p.m. and, even with the AARP discount, I was charged $110+. The bed was great, but the amenities were really awful. The "glasses" for water were 4 oz. plastic cups for which I had to search (none in the bathroom), the "cups" for coffee were 4 oz. Styrofoam cups, and the coffee was the worst I have ever had in a motel. When I returned to my room after the party, my message light was flashing so I used the buttons on my phone. In fact, none of them worked. When I dialed "0," the front desk had me dial "701" and follow the directions. The message turned out to be a welcome message from the front desk. Shouldn't one get a bit more in Westford, MA, for $110 when you use a room they weren't going to sell anyway?

Room Tip: To top it off, my room was close enough to the highway to hear the traffic!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Jules L, General Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the award winning Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center. Guest feedback is valued and appreciated. I am pleased you found your room to be comfortable. Your comments pertaining to bed comfort are shared by the vast majority of guests who have the pleasure of staying with us. The amenities you refer (styrofoam and plastic cups) are the standard in most hotel chains. Sanitation issues have hotels moving away from glasses and cups.

With a rich 28 year history, the Westford Regency Inn is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the area. This reputation was arduously earned due to a staff dedicated to service excellence. The staff and I look forward to being your host when future gatherings bring you back to the area. I am confident a rate search prior to arrival will give you comfort we are the best value priced hotel in Westford.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westford
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
5 mi away
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell

Been to Westford Regency Inn? Share your experiences!