“Good local pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Delicatessen
Westford, Massachusetts
“Good local pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like their pizza! It is Italian, a little thick on the crust - but not oily like a lot pizza places. I compare everything pizza place to Santarpios - this isn't even close - but nothing is. For local pizza, this is the best. Good selection of hot and cold subs and they have fried fish dishes. I like the bar-b-que chicken pizza here.

Visited November 2012

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2010

I have tried multiple items from the Willows menu and have been pleased with everything. I especially like the chicken salad and the fish dinners. Great food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ghendry57
Westford, MA
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2008

We've lived in Westford for 20 years--& tonight was the first time we've eaten at (or rather taken out from) the Willows. I know lots of local folks really like this place so we thought we'd be adventurous, or just about as adventurous as you can get in this part of the world. We went for fried food. The chicken fingers were large & all real breast meat, really good. Scallops (yes, I was really that adventurous!) were lightly breaded & cooked just until done--very sweet & tender. The onion rings were especially good, dipped in what tasted like a beer batter, again on the light side--not the dense-as-concrete breading you often get at places like this (& even at more expensive places). Fries were fine as well. Can't say much for the decor here, but the food we had was above average for sure!

3 Thank 01886
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Good Subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2008

Located on the Chelmsford/Westford line, The Willows offers all the fixings that any normal sub/pizza place would. The staff is friendly and the food is good. I tend to lean towards the subs, as they're affordable and reasonable in size. If you're local and driving by I would suggest stopping in and testing it out.

1 Thank lonaldp78