“Great hotel in a convenient location”

Quality inn Westfield
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Westfield
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
“Great hotel in a convenient location”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night, as we were passing through the area and it's in a great location, immediately off the Mass Pike and close to Springfield (where we were headed the next morning).

The woman who checked us in was very helpful and friendly. She gave us all the information, chatted a little, and overall was really nice.

We were in room 103, which was a non smoking King room. It was a very clean room with fresh bedding, and plenty of towels provided. There were some toiletries in the bathroom, with a sign saying to contact reception if you needed anything that wasn't there and they'd be happy to provide it. The room was very well maintained, did not smell of smoke at all, and overall excellent value.

There is also an outdoor pool that is open seasonally, free continental breakfast (which was really nice!), plenty of pamphlets and brochures for things to do in the area, vending machines, and lists of nearest places (supermarket, liquor store etc).

Overall I was really happy with my stay here. Friendly tip to others as well, if you have a AAA membership card, you will also recieve 10% off your stay.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have jacuzzi's, but you do need to ask when checking in.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bellamh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here when I was visiting some friends of min. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in and found the lady behind the desk with a warm and inviting smile on her face. The lobby reminded me of a exquisite mountain lodge and when you enter the rooms you can smell the freshness of them just being cleaned. The beds were extremely comfortable and the staff there was very accommodating. I needed an extra towel and they were very quick and courteous to get you what you needed. The pool was very clean and wonderful for a nice swim during the hot days. Overall I would say this had to be one of the best experiences I have had at a hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed August 29, 2012

June 16, 2012 my sister and I slept together in one room but separate beds only once on our trip visiting relatives.The room smelled sweet. Monday morning we both woke up with swelling, itchy welts on our necks, arms, back, and face. Despite sending a certified letter with vivid photos to the manager Bobby Trividi with spray, hospital clinic, dry cleaning bills and asking for a room refund and reimbursement for this two week ordeal, we heard nothing.

Room Tip: Strip the bottom sheets back and check in the mattress cording for black bed bugs
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Westfield hotels

Bedford, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stopped here on our way to the Berkshires for one night. The room was clean and the desk staff was friendly. However, the hall and my room reeked of smoke. My second floor room was supposedly non-smoking but the smell was terrible. We tried airing the room out with the patio door open to no avail. Maybe the smoking rooms were below us? In any event, the smell was so pervasive we didn't want to wear the same pajamas again at the next night's stop because they now reeked too! We will not stay at this Econolodge again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I felt that the staff was very friendly and personable. The hotel seemed very homey and comfortable. The location was very convenient to the interstate and major roads. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I would stay here again. The hotel is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012
NH
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Checked in to a smelly room with a pile of toe nails on the carpet. The desk in the room had food stains all over it. Pretty sure the room was not cleaned after the prior guest left, except that the bed was changed and seem clean, thank goodness. Our room smelled ok, but other rooms had a pretty funky odor in them. The manager gave several other couples in our group a hard time when they asked for an extra towel. What I can say on a positive note is that rooms had a small fridge and there were decent place tote nearby. Dunkin donuts across the street, cracker barrel within 5 minutes and a couple decent restaurant/bars within a mile or two. Overall, can't say I would ever recommend the place.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms had a Funky musty smell while others do not.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Do not stay in this hotel. It has bed bugs. I have posted pictures.
My family are all infected by them. I spoke to the manager and all they say is "sorry for the inconvenience" REALLY/???
This was an emergency and i had to stay there but NEVER again will i ever stay in this kind of hotel.
I am taking further actions because this should not happen to anyone else.
Do not stay here unless every piece of furniture is brand new... better yet... under new management.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank APeralta5
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Westfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Water Park
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Wate...
#10 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Quality inn Westfield? Share your experiences!