“Good”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Good”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went to Wendys on May 28th 2014 around 8pm I waited forever in the drive-thru line it was the longest time I ever spent in any drive thru but at the end it was well worth the wait the customer service and the food was great everything I ordered was made right and very fresh and even though the girl taking order was overwhelmed with customers she was very patient and pleasant. if I can guarantee To have service and food like I did that night I would wait in that drive thru line again.sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

• Visited May 2014

Framingham, Massachusetts
“An embarrassment to the Wendy's name”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

First, the food is typical Wendy's. However, I have been here 3x (which is twice more than I should have been), & each time I have received the order incorrectly. And, it is usually not even close. By far the worst Wendy's I have ever been to. Oh, and not once has there ever been a genuine apology for the ineptitude. It's a convenient stop before I get on the pike, but from here on out I'll either go hungry or wait until the rest area in Ludlow.

“It's too slow to be considered fast food.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I went into the restaurant to grab a quick bite to go. I waited 10 minutes to have my order taken and an additional 15 minutes to receive it. I will say the food was good except for the strawberry tea. It was very weak flavored. I will go back there for the hot good food but the service needs a bit of work.

• Visited May 2013
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“slow”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

alot of staff but service is very very slow,i had to repeat my order 3 times

Visited May 2012
Westfield, Massachusetts
“A typical fast food place, good for a quick bite when in a hurry and on a budget”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This Wendy's is average. The interior is usually not that clean when I go in but not overly dirty either. The service can be right on the ball but also terrible to the point that once a girl placed our order on hold so she could answer her cell phone and had a conversation (that one I should have reported to the manager). I never have had issues with the take out window which seems to be much faster than when you order inside. I usually stick to the .99 menu or to the salads. The salads used to be great but over time have gotten much smaller. I like the crispy chicken sandwich and if I need a quick lunch or supper, am in a hurry or don't have much cash on me that is what I would recommend. My daughter loves the baked potatoes but this Wendy's is often sold out of potatoes by suppertime.
Overall, stick to this Wendy's for take out(check your order before leaving the window) and avoid eat in.

• Visited February 2012