“Oh, our delivery time isn't a guarantee!”
Review of Elm Pizza

Elm Pizza
Ranked #43 of 104 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The pursuit for the perfect pizza is over! As a locally-owned pizzeria, Elm Pizza can give you the best cuisine possible in a place the feels like family. Dine in, take out or have our dishes brought straight to your door! We have the pizzas and wings that you crave, as well as mouth-watering grinders, right here in Westfield, Massachusetts. We have the perfect dishes at a price you can afford- all in one convenient location!Calm your pizza cravings with our savory specialty sauce, or gear up for a glorious grinder you'll have to grab with both hands. We also have delicious pasta, wings and things that you'll dream about and seasonal craft beers to tempt your taste buds. Treat your taste buds to our tasty dishes and you'll wonder where you ever went before Elm Pizza! Rent the party room at Elm Pizza and play pin ball and other games for a roaring good time. We also have FREE Wi-Fi and big screen TVs designed to help you unwind, so sit back, relax, and stay with us for a while!
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Really, I ordered on a Monday and was told it would take 40 minutes for 2 grinders and a pizza. Okay, 40 minutes seems reasonable. Oh, wait, it was an hour and a half. The driver called to explain the delay, but when I called Elm pizza about the delay (in search of a discount )or, at least, a reassurance that my order was a priority, I was curtly reminded that my order was a delivery and, therefore, not a priority. "Oh, our delivery isn't a guarantee!" I was told. Is twice the time what I should expect? Hey, Elm Street! You will not get my business again!

1  Thank Christine O
Nick T, Owner at Elm Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, Christine. I have to say I'm very disappointed to read this review. I know it's been quite a while since you left it, but I felt I should address some of your concerns. First, I apologize that your delivery took such a long time. Anyone who orders from us should only expect quick, courteous service, and I regret that you did not.

I'm especially concerned to hear of the way a member of our staff apparently treated you when you called to check on your order, though. You should not have been told that your order wasn't a priority just because it was a delivery. This is literally the opposite of the way our customers should be treated. All our orders are equally important, and I sincerely apologize that you felt like you were forgotten, and for the fact that you were treated so rudely.

As I said, I know it's been several years, but I hope you'll consider giving us another chance. I believe you'll be happy with the result. We can do better than this.

All the best,
Nick, Owner

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 8, 2008

My ratings are for the chicken wings and the salads only...those are awesome. Delivery is prompt as well

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Elm Pizza? Share your experiences!