“Wow”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #56 of 104 Restaurants in Westfield
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I don't normally review restaurants like this but I felt I had to. We had breakfast here this morning after leaving our hotel. The food is your average breakfast food but what made me write this was the service. We had fantastic service here, I was more than impressed. I wish I remembered her name because she was great!

1  Thank JillA
There are newer reviews for Friendly's

Reviewed February 2, 2013

After watching Westfield State University's Men's and Women's teams play basketball against Bridgewater, we took a cheerleader to dine somewhere besides a dining hall. The waitress, Jill, was pleasant and efficient, despite being very busy. The clamboat platter was delicious, and the 3 scoop sundae was my happy ending. Good food, good price, great time.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food was not very good, and the advertisements for fattening meals were disgusting. A meal pictured and advertised as fuel for children consisted of a large helping of macaroni and cheese, three pickle slices, a small helping of broccoli, a huge soda and a very large ice cream sunday. We will not be back to any Friendlies

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I visited last night with my partner and a few friends after a long day.

We were seated quickly, and our server was very friendly and helpful.

The meals are priced well; three of us ended up ordering off the kids menu and I was just as happy with that - great value as the meal was still quite big, and it came with a drink (free refills on soda) and a three scoop ice cream after.

The food was fresh and hot, and our server checked on us several times to make sure that we were doing okay. She was also happy to get us containers to take our leftover food home, and get us extra sauces.

Love the variety of ice cream too.

Overall a good visit, would be happy to go again if I am in the area.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I went with my niece who is four. We waited for 10 minutes for our drink order, another 10 minutes to get the drinks, another 10 minutes to order.....once the food came we asked for more pickles.....15 minutes later we got them. Then we waited for another 15 or 20 minutes after we were done eating so she could order her ice cream cone (I wanted to leave, but a four year old doesn't understand why she can't get the ice cream).....and again another 10 minutes to get the cone. The waiter said it was because the fountain worker was out....but that shouldn't effect the poor service I received. Oh, and the food is greasy...but that's the way all Friendly's food is.