“Love...Cookie Dough Cupcake!!!!!”
Review of Mama Cakes

Mama Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Westfield
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Their cookie dough cupcake was so amazing, like party in my mouth delicious! The minis are a good price if you just want a little taste. The atmosphere is cute and it's right down town. Not sure how I feel about of the employees, but the food is yummy!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The cupcakes here are always awesome! The only problem is that it is hard to decide which one to get. Staff is always friendly! We usually pair a burrito from next door with a cupcake.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Let me start out by saying I like cake and icing very much, but the mini cupcake I just had at this establishment was the worst one I have ever had. It was vanilla, with vanilla icing. YUCK! The icing was hard and crusty and the cake flavorless . I was on their website first before I went and they boasted many flavors over 100. I realize on a slow January month you are not going to put out that many, but there was only about 12 or so different kinds. I also bought a lemon one for my husband and he said it had lemon icing but didn't know what flavor the cake was, now that's a bad sign......the person behind the counter was very polite, but it looked like there was nothing to sell.:(
The best thing was the cute box the mini cupcakes came in. The only positive for me.

1  Thank paulabc2

Been to Mama Cakes? Share your experiences!