“Great value, great service”
Review of Clemenza's

Clemenza's
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Westfield
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great value, great service”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Walked in and was immediately sat by the staff. Friendly waitress approached and drinks were delivered back to us in seconds. We each ordered a small salad and shared a large half and half pizza. Salads were HUGE and both tasted delicious (Caesar and cranberry/Gorgonzola). Tried the BBQ chicken pizza on one side and the house pizza on the other. Again, pizza was HUGE. Thin crust, which was awesome and plenty of flavor. The ingredients didn't seem to be all fresh, but taste was pretty decent. Staff was all over us and there at every second we needed them for more drinks, napkins, Parmesan cheese, etc.

Highly recommended for a great family style dinner out in downtown Westfield. Will definitely return when I'm back visiting family.

Holyoke, Massachusetts
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

After hearing some good reviews we decided to check this place out. The building is really cool looking and the place looks and feels like the historical space it is. We were seated right away and our order was taken. After about 30 minutes we began to wonder where our pizza was. It turns out the server made a mistake and our pizza wasn't put in until about 15 minutes after we ordered. The manager immediately came over with a caesar salad on the house and told us they were paying for our pizza. I don't think I have ever been apologized to more. They made a mistake and went way out of their way to fix it. The staff was very friendly from beginning to end and that kind of commitment to customer satisfaction is what I want to see from a business. The salad was very good and was a great starter for two, or a meal for one. The small margarita pizza was very good and plenty for two. The crust was thin and the ingredients fresh. It was a new and exciting style compared to the thicker pizzas found in the area. The pizza was perfectly cooked and very tasty. With good food and great customer service we will definitely be back soon!

• Visited October 2013
“Had a good experience”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I see that the reviews of Clemenza's is quite mixed. We had a limited exposure (we were just passing through, so just got off the highway looking for a place to grab some dinner) - but we were very pleased. The wait staff was attentive, friendly, and nice - all of them, not just our server (she was great too). We had a giant Ceasar salad, which was one of the better Ceasars I've had. We also had a couple of pizzas, which we also thought were really very good. The price for the pizza seemed reasonable for the pretty large sizes - it's just small and large. We got one of both, but they were both a little larger than we expected. Some reviews said that they had a long wait for their food, but we had just the opposite experience - it was very quick. If I lived in the area, I'd certainly come back.

• Visited August 2014
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Just OK”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been here a few times. The food is ok. It is nothing special. The pizza ' s sauce was blah. The service is good. I wish they would work on it and become better. Downtown Westfield needs more first rate restaurants.

Massachusetts
“Delicious Thin Pizza”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have had their wrap sandwich and their pizzas. Both were delicious. Location is good, right on Elm Street. I have been there at lunch time only. It wasn't very busy at the time of day I was there. Service was good.

Visited May 2014