Clemenza's
Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Westfield
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here because I had been driving through the newly redone Westfield for work. I was impressed with the many options for dining that I saw. There's a tavern, Irish pub and a brick oven pizza place among others to choose from. Though I love my local pubs and pizza place, I thought it would be fun to try something new. We headed out in the first major snow storm of the season hungry. I left it up to the kids what they felt like. The answer was pizza! I first noticed how new the place looked and wondered how long it was open. Just a few months the waitress said. I next noticed that everyone seemed to be having a good time and it was relatively busy given the storm. The atmosphere was very comfortable and I enjoyed the full glass around the entire place which let us see everything going on outside. I was happy with the beer selection and my wife was happy with wine as well. The couple next to us just got their pizza and it looked awesome. We decided to go for the meat lovers and Margerita pizzas. There are only a few other options on the menu which looked ok but we were sold on the pizza. The pizza oven is pretty cool too. We enjoyed our drinks and got our pizza in about 10 min. Pizza was awesome. We were so full we didn't even ask for the desert menu which I hear is good. We will definitely return to try other dishes and save room for desert. Westfield has come a long way in the last few years an I hope people continue to enjoy it.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Best pizza in town. Drink was perfect. Great experience. Everyone in town should try and support our new local business. Competitors need to stop posting bad reviews.. Shame on you.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stopped by last week to check out one of the newer eateries in Westfield. A nice insalata with just the right amount of dressing started the meal while we waited for our pizza. Both were large sizes so we ended up take the salad and pizza home in a doggie bag. I had an ice coffee and my companion wanted some ice tea, but unfortunately, that was not available, so she had a water. Since they advertise a coffee bar, I would encourage the same for tea.

A dessert of a caramel, peanut butter gelato covered with chocolate was split between us.

All in all a good visit and we will return.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a couple of pizzas. The first one came out in about 25min and the second about 10min later. They were delicious!!! Very similar to pizza that I tasted in Florence (Italy). The service was very good. It got much more busy later on so I can see that you might have a long wait for your pizza. What I would suggest to the owners is having some appetizers so patrons have something to snack on before their meal. Will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

It is a small place with a simple small menu. They are not co-ordinates and the service was awkward. The food took over 45 minutes, no appetizers or bread for the table. The meals came out at separate times with 15 minutes between delivery. the special was on the wall board with no price. When the bill arrived we were charge $17 for 10 ravioli. When I suggested they put the price on the board or tell customers the price I was given a nasty attitude. $17 was so much more than other items on the menu that it left a bad impression and we walked out with bad feelings.