“An unexpected pleasure”

Cafe Santorini
Ranked #37 of 109 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 27, 2011

This restaurant serves very good food and has a very diverse menu. You can get breakfast anytime, which is a plus. A small place without much atmosphere, but you're going for the food....and they deliver.

Date of visit: December 2011
1  Thank LizSouthampton_MA

Reviewed November 12, 2011

never had been here before even though we live nearbye, great little spot with homecooked meals

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I went with my kids for breakfast..... the booth seat was nasty and we sank into it. Our waitress was slow and rude. We ordered scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast. We go out for breakfast often and have never had such horrible food. The bacon was DEEP FRIED...... my children were very upset....... they said it didn't even taste like bacon. The eggs were slimy and the toast had WAY too much butter on it..... and was gross. I said something to the waitress about the food and she walked away. ...... I didn't even want to pay for the food....... no one ate a thing. I left my money on the table and left and will NEVER go back.

Date of visit: June 2011
1  Thank ktl25
Reviewed July 23, 2010

We got delivery from this restaurant - the huge salads were fantastic (a small is more than enough for one person)! The menu was extensive - it looked like it would have something for everyone.

3  Thank anndru21