“This is ice cream!”
Review of Northside Creamery

Northside Creamery
Ranked #25 of 114 Restaurants in Westfield
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Northside Creamery makes all of our ice cream on site from our own recipes.
Reviewed December 30, 2018

went for ice cream and found a little gem for THE BEST ice cream ever--first visit and everything they offer is fresh and delicious - a little pricey but worth it - a must if in the western mass area

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

This place is great. Plenty of outdoor seating. Lots of interesting flavors to choose from. I had fluffernutter ice cream, which was peanut butter ice cream with fluff in it. It was delicious! My husband had maple bacon ice cream which was also great. The portions were good sized. The only thing that could make the place better is for it to be open a little later as they close at 9pm.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2016

We enjoyed their ice cream very much. The ice cream was creamy. I had the Black Squirrel, which was chocolate with brownies and chocolate chips. The chocolate flavor was intense. My grand daughter ordered strawberry in a dish and wanted 2 gummy worms on top. I paid for my order and then she decided she did not want the worms, so I asked that they be taken off. The girl told me she owed my 85 cents. I thought that was a bit pricey for 2 gummy worms.

The outside dining area was clean and umbrellas and a canopy offered shade from the sun.

We will return to try some of their other flavors

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 16, 2016

This is a great little roadside ice cream stand perfect for an evening or weekend treat. They are easy to get to and have a small off street gravel parking area that is well maintained. They serve a wide verity of hand dipped "home made" hard ice cream along with soft serve, there a even frozen treats for your dog. They also have a few food items such as hot dogs. The seating area is clean and well maintained. I look forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

What is better on a Saturday evening than home made fresh mint-oreo cookie ice cream! Yum I asked for a small and it was huge, tasty and refreshing.The oreo's were pleantyful in a smooth green mint ice-cream.
Got to sample the coffee&cookie which I will be sure to order the next visit.
There are many flavors to try worth a trip back.

Date of visit: May 2016