“Would love to give a full review”

Emma's Everyday Gourmet
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children
Colorado
“Would love to give a full review”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 7:35 pm. After about two minutes we were greeting and brought to a table. We were given a menu, silverware and glasses. We left at 7:55 after never having been spoken to/see again as we had to be somewhere at 8:30. 20 minutes and our orders weren't taken is unacceptable.

3 Thank yenved

Southampton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

First time we have tried Emma's. We had a shrimp scampi for 2 & wine. I try the scampi in most restaurants to see the quality. This was one of the best if not the best ever! The pasta was perfectly cooked, the shrimp large & tasty, capers & artichokes - yum! House wine was pretty good too. Lauren was our server & she did a great job! Will most certainly return! I also loved the tables which had little tiles of black & copper - so pretty

• Visited February 2013
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“Everyday Gourmet - Always”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Trips back to Westfield always include a trip to Emma's Everyday Gourmet. A recent dinner with my grandchildren included appetizers of very flavorful Bruschetta bread and the wonderful roasted wild mushrooms. Soft drinks for the kids and wine from an adequate selection for me. Due to the cool weather soups were in order. Emma's Pasta Fagioli has always been my granddaughters favorite while my grandson insisted on a bowl of tricolor Tortellini soup. Dinner is a real treat at Emma's. Everything is fresh and cooked to order. We enjoyed chicken Carbonara, "Crazy Alfredo" and veal Francese. All cooked PERFECTLY. And enough food leftover for lunch the next day. Emma, Donna and Gianpaulo are a wonderful team. Emma's is and always will be our favorite family lunch or dinner spot.

• Visited December 2012
“Excellent surprise in Westfield Ma!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Located in the old Royal restaurant in Westfield Ma, Emmas Gourmet was an excellent choice for lunch! I took my Wife and Two year old son there, and all three of us LOVED our meals!! I ordered the Crazy burger, which had a special bbq sauce on it with Gorgonzola cheese, red peppers and Bacon! I ordered it RARE, and thats EXACTLY how it came to me, which rarely happens anywhere! The Burger was a solid A easy! My wife got the special, a Tuna wrap, which looked fantastic and loaded with QUALITY tuna fish. Both came with their version of fries, which were these thin thin baked potato chips, seasoned just right. As for our son, he had a delicious bowl of Ziti with alfredo sauce...for 2.50!! Everything was out standing, including the atmosphere, which was chic yet cozy. I'll be going there again for sure! Oh and make sure you ask for Michelle to be your Waitress, shes great!

West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great find”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We have been back to Emma's several times...each time delicious. We have had grinders, pizza and entrees and all were great. Fast friendly service, a little on the noisy side.

• Visited August 2012