“Just discovered this gem in my old hometown!”
Review of Soup's On

Soup's On
Ranked #20 of 101 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
“Just discovered this gem in my old hometown!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a surprise to discover "Soup's On" today! I had business to do in town and decided to pick up Mom for a late lunch. I had been hearing great reviews about the new Clemenza's and thought we could try it out ... alas they don't open until 5:00 PM. So ... we started to head out of town and after crossing the new bridge, I remembered seeing this sign in the old building on the right and decided to take a look. As we pulled into the parking lot I have to say the side entrance was not the most inviting, however, as soon as we opened the door we were quickly embraced by the warmth and homeyness of the space. It was an old hotel and all the quaintness of the 19th era was still intact. It was so surprising and unexpected.

The menu is great! Breakfast all day and panninis of all sort. Delicious homemade soup. My Mom's zucchini soup was a real hit for her. My tomato cheddar was yummy, but I loved my Reuben. The cup of soup and 1/2 sandwich was perfect. I also liked that I could enjoy an iced green tea. Not something I expect to get in restaurant's in Westfield. I grew up here and love it, but it is only recently that we are beginning to see restaurants daring to serve something more than pizza and soda.

Looking forward for a return visit. The staff are all family and friends -- and they could not be friendlier!

• Visited September 2013

Massachusetts
“Can't wait to try breakfast too!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent! The French dip sandwich was amazing and my husband loved the chicken cordon blue sandwich.
We will be back

Westfield, Massachusetts
“Cute hometown place”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

What a cute little home town breakfast and lunch location. Food was excellent, home made . Cookies on the counter looked like they could have come from grandma's house. Worth trying, bet cha you'll be back

Visited June 2013
Westfield, MA
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Went to soups on for lunch had a Reuben panini which was delicious prices are pretty good for what you are getting and the design of the restaurant is nice very comfortable I would absolutely be a return customer

massachusetts
“Nice staff”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice staff, food okay. Charming building which has a lot of architectural appeal. The Reuben was okay, gazpacho needed more punch, but overall pleasant.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Soup's On? Share your experiences!