We spent one night in a suite on the first floor at this hotel. The hotel does not guarantee early check in, and when we arrived at noon (check in at 3), our room wasn't ready. However, the woman at the front desk told me to check back in about half an hour, and when I did, she gave me a room on the first floor. The room itself was large and clean. I thought the bedding was very comfortable. The room itself was showing some signs of wear and tear, but it was very clean. Even though we were on the first floor with a window to the parking lot, noise was at a minimum. The breakfast in the morning was simple but good. All of the housekeeping staff was very friendly and went out of their way to talk to my four year old daughter.
The only complaint I have about the hotel is the indoor pool. The water was very cloudy, you couldn't even see the bottom. I know sometimes this is an indication of a dirty pool, but since I could smell chlorine, I don't know what the cause was.
Other than the pool, this was a good hotel and we will definitely stay again when in the area. If you are planning on spending time in the room other than sleeping, definitely pay the extra money to upgrade to a suite, as you do get more room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westfield, Massachusetts Hotel Convenient to the Mass Turnpike The new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Westfield, MA nestled in the foothills of the Berkshires, offers easy access to I-90 and is just a short drive from the city of Springfield and Bradley International Airport (BDL). The 100% non smoking Holiday Inn Express & Suites is just minutes from the Basketball Hall of Fame, Six Flags New England and Blandford Ski Area, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Westfieldis perfect for families or individuals who are looking for lodging in Westfield. A short drive will bring you to the Quadrangle in Springfield, home to a variety of museums. For those who love to shop, we are also close to Holyoke Mall. Conveniently located near Atlas Copco, Mestek and General Dynamics as well as Noble Hospital, Amelia Park and Westfield State College. Our Westfield, MA hotel is ideal for business travelers who plan to attend meetings in Westfield. We can host your next event in our meeting room and help you stay connected with our free high-speed Internet access. While lodging in Westfield, MA take the time to enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool or work out in the fitness center. You can eat well every morning at our free Express Start hot breakfast bar featuring our signature cinnamon rolls. Check out our great Westfield hotel deals and book your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Westfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Westfield
- Holiday Inn Express Westfield