All reviews typical courtyard water pressure was fine a marriott rewards member sofa bed hotel is clean mini fridge one night stay other hotels guest rooms cleaning staff business trip off the highway great place to stay room was large convenient location lobby pros
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My room on 3rd floor was nicely updated, roomy and comfortable. Hotel staff was very friendly. AC is a wall until that was rather loud but no biggie. Not located near any type of restaurants or fast food outlets. If you try their Bistro hotel restaurant I don’t recommend green goddess club sandwich and french fries. it tasted so bitter it was inedible and fries soggy.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Abby W, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your review, I'm glad that you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms and that our staff ensured you had a pleasant experience.

I will pass along the Bistro information to our team regarding your order.

We look forward to seeing you whenever your travels bring you to the area.

Abby Witherell

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Was a very convenient location for my business trip , it is locate in a very industrial place but the personnel is so nice and so kind . They are remodeling during my visit but rooms are pretty new and in good condition. Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Dear Fabioborsoi,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It's always good to hear positive feedback about our staff and rooms.

We look forward to seeing you whenever your travels bring you to the area.

Abby Witherell

Reviewed April 28, 2018

I stay in hotels 30+ weeks out of the year and they all start to look the same after a while. I regularly stay at Courtyards as they are frequently the most common accommodations outside larger metropolitan areas & I know what I am expecting when I arrive (they are all about the same). What makes this one stand out is the staff. While the hotel is in the middle of renovations, the 3rd level updates are great and the rooms are comfortable and laid out well. But
the staff go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service, from accommodating room requests, receiving my mail, holding my weekly deliveries & letting me bag check my regular travel supplies onsite so I don't have to bring them back every week. Abby the front desk manager is the best & is always bright and cheery upon my arrival day or night & gladly helping me out when I regularly deactivate my room keys. Some times a stay at a hotel is more than just a fancy room, its the people that work there that make it worthwhile.

Room Tip: 3rd floor until the renovations are completed
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Very corporate location. Not very close to restraints but quiet. Typical courtyard. No recent room update. Has the 2010 furniture. No built in USB ports. Rate is good. Staff is good. Food is typical of a courtyard. Nothing special. Wi-Fi goes down a lot.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Abby W, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm glad to hear that you had a good recent stay at the Westborough Courtyard by Marriott. Our staff strives for the Marriott standard and I'm gad to see you were welcomed to the hotel appropriately.

I am happy to report that we are currently undergoing renovations which will refresh all of the guest rooms as well as the public areas of the hotel.

We look forward to sharing these updates with you whenever your travels find you in the area.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Abby W.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Although the staff are very friendly I am disappointed with my stay.

On my arrival night I wanted a quick dinner so went down but had to wait for at least 10 minutes to get someone’s attention and this I got by walking up to the counter myself. Ordered a burger and a glass of wine for which I had to wait another 15 minutes, including my glass of wine.... did not get any cutlery nor napkin so had to walk back up to counter again. The burger was tasteless....

Then on the second night I get a call in my room at 1030pm whilst I was vast asleep with front office telling me they had a complaint from the room below that there was a terrible noise coming from my room.... as I am not a snorer this could not be it ;-)... the lady asked if the fan in my bathroom was on but it wasn’t. She then asked to be allowed to come up and check it out to which I said fine. Whilst waiting I went out of bed and unlocked the door and when I opened it indeed there was a terrible noise somewhere in the hallway.

I waited for 10 mins but nobody ever showed up.... no apology, no follow up, no nothing. Why did she not just go up first and check it out before waking me up....??!!

The rooms and public spaces are in dire need of a refurb as well. Next time I need to b there I will stay at the Doubletree.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Abby W, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for the service you received on your recent stay with our hotel. Our Bistro is scheduled for an upgrade in the near future so I hope that your next meal with us is more pleasant. I have addressed your service concerns with the appropriate staff members to ensure that we do not have any similar incidents.

I would also like to apologize for the noise issues and their effect on you while you were sleeping and our confusing staff response. I will work with the desk staff to make sure we have an appropriate response to noise complaints in the future to avoid disturbing guests.

If you do find yourself in our area again I would love to work with you to ensure a pleasant memorable stay, please don't hesitate to contact me in the future at (508) 836-4800.

Abigail Witherell