“Enjoyed our stay.”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Colchester, Vermont
“Enjoyed our stay.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We recently made a trip to the Westborough area and stayed at this hotel because of the location and price.The hotel staff was genuinely warm and helpful .And the rooms were comfortable,quiet,and clean.

If you are looking for a pleasant place to stay you will enjoy this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Boston, MA
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I am a Platinum Marriott traveler and really like the Courtyards. This was the poorest Marriott I have stayed in that I can recall. The staff was really lovely, however, so I felt take care of. I would choose another hotel next time.

Room Tip: I tried two different rooms and both were moldy smelly. The staff was so nice, I just stuck with it...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jmemmc2

Travelers are raving about these Westborough hotels

Chelsea, Michigan, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I was here on business and this was a great room. The layout was comfortable. There were lots of outlets to plug in the laptop, phone, etc. there was a big balcony that would be nice if not there in January. Rates was reasonable for the area and quality of the room.

• Stayed January 2013
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Room had terrible moldy smell. Temperature control in room poor. Would not recommend as this hotel is sub par for Marriott standards. Staff was friendly. Need to invest in property. It appears they started with exercise room and indoor pool. Common areas are fine but overshadowed by the sub par sleeping rooms.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank NYjhawk
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Room had clearly been smoked in. Bathroom shower curtain had not been changed in some time and was mildewy. Shower diverted required a wrench to make it work. I have Platinum rewards status. At other Marriott hotels, I politely decline the complimentary breakfast. Here, I had to beg for my morning glass of orange juice.

Room Tip: Others in my party and I were initially taken to the nearby Hilton by separate drivers (who were pro...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank UglyBuffalo
Grafton
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We are becoming Marriott regulars; and we appreciate most the consistently excellent attitude of the staff. They are committed to making your stay the best possible.
This is a Courtyard in transformation, about to acquire its Bistro for evening meals. The Breakfast is all set up, and is excellent. The room was perfect for us; its only drawback being not as many soft edges space-wise as I have found in other Courtyards. The bedding was excellent, and all the amenities just what we needed for a comfortable night during a family visit.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed one night for work and overall, it was an okay stay. My reason...it's a non-smoking hotel but when I went to the room, I could smell someone had been smoking in that room. Ah..please do not smoke in the room, if the sign says non smoking!!
Anyway, the front desk staff was very helpful and friendly when I mentioned this and promptly changed the room for me. It was a clean room, but then the heater noise bothered me a little bit. The bed was okay. So my overall hotel room and sleep quality rating is three stars, but definitely the hotel staff deserves 5 stars!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westborough
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Residence Inn Boston Westborough
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Marlborough

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough? Share your experiences!