“Great hotel and price”

Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I was looking for hotels in the North Grafton area and found some Motel 6 types. Reviews I read on here described unpleasant conditions and unhappy guests. Price was an issue and those hotels were in the $60-$70 range. I extended my search a bit further and found the Courtyard which, for seniors, was $73. With tax, just over $80. Granted, no free breakfast but the descriptions of the breakfasts available in some of the other hotels turned my stomach. Typical Courtyard, small indoor pool was nice and open 8am to 10pm, small but adequate exercise room, and lovely king room waiting for us when we arrived at 9:45pm. Free cookies and coffee in the lobby were available until 10pm as well!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Stayed here on business.
Not much around so as a result the hotel is quiet.
Good sized rooms (i stayed in 631) with really nice king bed.
Seperate living room with kitchenette and big fridge. if you want to cook there is a nice setup with everything you could possibly need.
Really like this place as you get a bit sick of US chain restaurant food after a bit. Breakfast room is small. they do an afternoon snack service there as well.
Pool was OK, pity weather was not!!
Great for family's.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2011

When my bathroom remodeling job ran overtime, I had to scramble to find a place to stay with my 84-year-old mother during her 2.5-week visit in July. Luckily, I found a great rate at the Courtyard by Marriott in Westborough, and was able to get a handicapped room with two beds that became our "home away from home" for the majority of my mother's stay. Although this hotel caters primarily to business customers from the adjacent office park, they made sure that my 94-year-old mom (who had limited mobility) felt comfortable and had all her needs met while I was away at work each day. When she discovered a problem with the room's mini-refrigerator, they replaced it promptly and even stored her milk and orange juice in the office fridge until they were sure the new mini-fridge was working properly. They always greeted us with a smile, and cheerfully checked us out and then back in again as we went off on previously planned weekend trips to Tanglewood, the White Mountains, and New York. When it came time for Mom to go home to Tennessee, she was seen off with hugs and warm wishes by a staff who had come to know her well. We could not have asked for a better experience. The folks at the Westborough Courtyard are on top of their game--they are very professional and anxious to serve their guests.

1  Thank jeplum
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We have stayed at this Courtyard three times and always have found the staff to be extremely nice. They have a good breakfast and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. Plus they have the best evening bartender in the world!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here because my son had a hockey tournament. I had requested an allergen free room because my son suffers from asthma and has allergies. This hotel exceeded my expectations, the room was clean and comfortable. This is a well maintained place and has friendly staff.

Only improvement they may have is to be generous and consistent with giving shampoos etc. everyday.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

This hotel was very nice, good location, clean and modern. Breakfast buffet was $10.00, we did not go for that. Free WiFi and small frig in the rooms. We had 2 adults and 2 teens in the room with a King size bed and a pull out couch. The room was not big so with the couch open it was tough to move around. That's the only drawback and won't stop us from staying again. Look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed June 20, 2011

I'm a frequent leisure and business traveller. My job has had me on the road weekly for the last ten years, so I have seen just about everything. As a frequent traveller to Marriott Courtyards, I've come to appreciate the consistency and value of staying at locations throughout the US. Upon arriving a this location for my very first stay, was surprised to learn that despite having a paid reservation, there was not a room for me. Further, no attempt had been made to contact me prior to my arrival. Marriott has all of m contact information, so a short phone call to my cell would have saved me a lot of hassle and driving. Being informed at 10:30p,m that your reservation is meaningless was not very professional. The hotel got me into another hotel 10-15 minutes away and paid for the night, which was good. I won't be returning here. I understand that things can happen and I've had to relocate hotels in the past due to physical problems (like water damage, etc), but no explanation was provided and nobody did anything as simp,e as picking up the phone to save me a lot of hassle.

• Stayed: June 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westborough
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
Residence Inn Boston Westborough
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Westborough Inn
Westborough Inn
#3 of 9 in Westborough

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough? Share your experiences!