“Really good pizza, but you'll pay for it”
Review of Gourmet Pizza Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gourmet Pizza Bar
Ranked #62 of 89 Restaurants in Westborough
Cuisines: Pizza
Boston, Massachusetts
“Really good pizza, but you'll pay for it”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This is some great pizza, with creative combinations and big slices. It's more expensive than other options in the area, but it's definitely worth a try as you'l probably enjoy it.

Visited August 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
“JUST OK”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Nothing special. Probably that was first working day on one of the employees our order was mess twice.
We just didn't understand why was so complicated.
Pizza was ok

• Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Greasy Pizza Ok salad”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a quick and easy meal if you are in a hurry. There are tables to eat there, but great for take out. The pizza is quite greasy, but if you dab with a napkin it is actually good. Got a Caesar salad and that was average (hard to screw that up!) Would go again if in the mood for pizza and needed something quick. This is very close to the Extended Stay and the Doubletree in Westborough.

Visited April 2014
Chicago, IL
“The pizza was just OK.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I am picky when it comes to pizza -- always comparing it to the great pizza I get at home in Chicago. The crust was a bit soggy and the sausage was not what I am used to. It had a good taste, but I wouldn't order it again. It was close to my hotel, so I took a chance.

Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My six year old is very picky with food in general, but we ordered a cheese pizza for him and he had me call the manager to tell him "this is the best pizza ever". And we agree with him. We had a tomato basil pizza and it was pretty good.
I went back on my own for lunch and had an Asian salad. It is big and filling with abundant chicken, and has a honey ginger dressing that I loved.
My family has become regular customers.

• Visited August 2012