“Pizza Night”

Cuisines: Pizza
Westborough, Massachusetts, United States
“Pizza Night”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I love the pizzas and there are so many options to choose from! They let us change the sauce on the pizza we wented and it only made it bettter! We will definately be back.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Nicole B

“Good pizza and salads!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have been here several times and I have not had a bad meal. Their salads are big and fresh and delicious. I also love their pizza. The BBQ chicken pizza is soooo good! This place is definitely worth the try!

2 Thank BLONDIE8228
hudson
“Define the word "Gourmet"”
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Plain and simple - very over priced for merely average pizza. I made the mistake of ordering an Italian sub and the salami was thick I think that pretty much sums it up.

• Visited November 2010
Westborough, Massachusetts
“Where's the beef?”
Reviewed February 23, 2010

Actually, it was chicken. My first venture in was to get a menu. They had none, and suggested that I go to their web site to find it. The next time I went in was to try a pizza and ordered one with chicken and broccoli. For $13.99 plus tax, I received the most mediocre pizza I have eaten in years. There were 5 small pieces of dried out chicken and a smattering of broccoli florets. Although I live within 1000 feet of this restaurant, I will get in the car and drive elsewhere to get pizza. Gourmet Pizza Bar can drop the elitist attitude and try to service customers with grace and better quality.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good, thin crust pizza, but expensive.”
Reviewed March 21, 2008

Good, thin crust pizza, but expensive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook