“A good choice.”
Review of Westborough Inn

Westborough Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Westborough
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed for one night while moving across New England....First impressions of the inn on arrival were positive....Really nice comfortable room & nice helpful owners......breakfast room was nice experience too with plenty of choice ....would stay again..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank albrazier
There are newer reviews for Westborough Inn

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stayed in the Inn for 2 nights while visiting Worcester for an event. The Inn is friendly, small enough to be comfortable and homey, and big enough to have the amenities that one needs when travelling. I was on my own and it was great to have a parking space close to the front door and breakfast (very good) available at an early hour.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2012

well let me qualify my title here, i had high expectations while booking the hotel, i even told my friends and family about it and we all booked.
The Good:
1. The place is very clean and not hard to find.
2. Nice TVs and Direct TV programing was awesome
3. Very nice staff - especially Michelle, the cleaning lady
4. The Inn Keepers are very accommodating (they allowed us to use their grill etc)
5. the check in was easy and they even accommodated my late arrival.
6. There is free wifi
7. George the Innkeeper is very helpful and easy to deal with
8. The price is right

Nothing major to complain about but here are my few observations:
1. The rooms were somewhat on the small side, nothing compared to Embassy suites.
2. there are no elevators to the 3rd floor but then again you can climb the stairs or request a lower floor
3. The breakfast is standard like what you would get at any chain Hotel.
4. If you Have little one, this may not be the place for you. my brothers both have 2 year olds and we could not help but notice that we were rather treated differently.
5. Be careful that you don't tick off the Inn keeper Lady...you will never forget it
6. Some rooms have mini-fridges others dont but there are 2 fridges in the basement for guest use

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sulphide
geoh2o140, Owner at Westborough Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

The Inn has rooms of various sizes which are assigned according to reservation requests and special needs such as a handicap, children, refrigerators, etc. There is a kitchen and lounge for use by all guests in the lower level.

When guests arrive with more guests than on the reservation, or with special needs, we do what we can to accommodate them at check in if there are more suitable rooms available.

In this review a family of three brothers with reservations for three small rooms for five adult guests arrived late with three unexpected small children. Every other room was booked so more suitable rooms were not available.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Visited the area for a lacrosse tournament held at the end of July 2012. We selected this inn based the on reviews here on Trip Advisor and it paid off. This inn was so incredibly homey, and the inn keepers, George and Charlotte, were simply lovely people and very accommodating! They have the place decorated in such a warm and welcoming way and even have a little vegetable garden growing off the parking lot and there are flowers everywhere.

The place was SPOTLESS and roomy. The wi-fi was very easy to use and fair speed for an open connection. The breakfast was very nice. There was no hot food, but hot water for oatmeal, and there was fresh fruit in the fridge that was wonderful. There was also a variety of bagels, pastries, cereals, yogurt, etc.

Connected to the kitchen was what I'd consider a "great" room, which had a pool table and a TV. We didn't use either, but it was there. I believe there was also an exercise room, but we didn't even peek in there, as we were on the run most of the time. There was also a fridge for patrons use.

If I had to find any fault, I'd say the bed was a tad soft for my taste, as was my son's. I can only speak for the room with a queen and a twin bed with parrots decorating the walls, however we both still slept very comfortably.

The location of the inn was very close to some of the local restaurants, so we walked to eat dinner.

I can't imagine finding better digs for the price! A++++ in our book and we'll stay again if we are in the area - won't even look around for anything else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cam970
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights with my son during a hockey camp. the room was comfortable the owners were outstanding. When I am in the area again i WILL GO BACK.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband traveled to Westborough for business in February and George and Charlotte were so generous and welcoming even from the point we made our reservation. George was able to help me with a referral for airport transportation when I was making the hotel reservation. They really made my husband feel welcomed and even went out of their way to drive him to his business appointment in the area which was such a blessing for him in an unfamiliar area. There are very few people who would do something like that for just another customer. Thank you so much for wonderful accommodations and even better hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I travel to the Westbrough area on business once or twice a year. A few years back after having stayed at a local chain hotel; paying exorbitant prices, greeted by rude front desk staff, ignored at the hotel bar, I decided to look up B&B’s in the area. My wife and I travel by bicycle frequently and have stayed in a host of wonderful B&B’s. I located the Westborough Inn a few years ago, decided to stay there and was pleasantly surprised. The inn is clean and comfortable. It is reasonably priced. There is free dependable high speed internet; a must on any business trip. The location is convenient to walk to town as I travel by train most of the time and do not have a car to use. George the innkeeper always greets me with a smile and a “welcome back.” Breakfast is well stocked (continental) with some home-made pastries and breads too!! A home away from home, this inn is a great little gem in the heart of the Westborough historic district.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westborough
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street
Residence Inn Boston Westborough
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Computer Dr.

Been to Westborough Inn? Share your experiences!