“Fantastic for Breakfast, Cakes and Ordering to go”
Review of Bistro

Bistro
Ranked #36 of 95 Restaurants in Westborough
Cuisines: French
Description: The Bistro offers those in Westborough and surrounding areas with delicious breakfast and lunch options, along with baked goods and catering services.
Reviewed January 12, 2017

My family lives locally and has been going to Bistro for over a year almost on a weekly basis. We have 2 small kids who always come with us to the restaurant and the staff go above and beyond by making an effort to come over and say hi to my 4 year old and to give him crayons and paper. We live in Hopkinton and choose this place over our experiences and food at the new Spoon and South Street Diner. We love the home fries which are cooked and seasoned perfectly. My son always gets the Mickey Pancake or French Toast. We frequently get the breakfast sandwiches to go with coffee whenever we work from home. I was in a few months ago and they had cake samples which were amazing (on par with Sweet in Worcester). For my son's 4th birthday this past weekend we ordered a Paw Patrol cake of the Lookout and it came out awesome. I had at least 4 moms at the party who said it was the best birthday cake they have ever had- and that they tried to get their kids to not eat it so they could. Overall great breakfast place- we will also be ordering our cakes from them in the future.

Steve C, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Hi, Jay. It's so wonderful hearing from you, and thank you for letting me know you've consistently been pleased with our food and service. I'm delighted the Paw Patrol cake was especially a hit, and I can't wait to see you when you stop by again. Thanks for the kind message, and have a pleasant rest of your day!

Warmly,

Reviewed November 10, 2016

Their Sunday brunch is excellent and a great value. The service is very good and the food is fresh. A great stop for breakfast. They also have a nice selection of baked goods and even Gluten Free options.

Steve C, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2016

It's wonderful to know the service, food, and selection alike were so impressive! That's really all I could ask for, and I hope we'll see you again someday!

Until then,

Reviewed September 3, 2016

Went here for lunch with some family and we were pleased by the selection on the menu. They serve breakfast all day! Two of us had sandwiches and 1 had breakfast. I had the tuna melt club and the tuna was very fresh. I was very pleased with the sandwich. When I ordered I asked the waitress if the sandwich comes with a pickle, she said yes, my mom said oh good she loves pickles. We were all very happy with our food. The onion rings were hot and crunchy when served but stayed crunchy, probably the best onion rings I have had in a while. As we were eating the very nice waitress asked us if everything was okay and it was, and I told her the pickle was delicious, and she returned with another one for me. I was really impressed by her level of service to us. Fast, Friendly and very Fresh Food. On our way out they gave us sample slices from their cakes and those were really good. It was a perfect treat to end the meal. If I need a cake I will be back, but most likely I will be back for another sandwich and pickle before that.

Steve C, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

I agree with you -- a meal is made all the better with several delicious pickles, and I'm glad your server was nice enough to bring you another one! Overall, it sounds like you were happy with your meal, and I can't wait to see everyone again for another delicious time.

Warmly,

Reviewed December 20, 2015

We have been here two times so far, the breakfast is very yummy and more than you can eat actually. Coffee refilled. Nice place. We like it.

Steve C, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2015

A plentiful and yummy meal with refill coffee is the best way to start the morning, and we're pleased you could enjoy your breakfast with us. Hope you'll come back to see us for a third visit!

Thanks!

Reviewed April 3, 2015

When I need to leave my office in the workday and I am driving through Wesborough, I make an effort to stop here for takeout. The sandwiches are simply divine and are a great price. My favorites are the Pharaoh’s Turkey and the Garden Melt. The sandwiches here are favorable beyond what one normally finds and sits at the top of my sandwich preferences. If you are driving through Westborough, make sure you stop here, you won't regret it.

Steve C, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Lachoo, I'm really glad you always make an effort to stop here for a quick bite when you're driving through. Looking forward to whipping up another sandwich for you soon.

Take care,